• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Gold Rush: 49ers football

what a dismal showing last night. good thing its preseason and the last game before regular season starts in 2 weeks.

San Francisco 49ers: 0
Houston Texans: 17

tomorrow is opening day!! Woo Hoo!! 1pm eastern standard time.

San Francisco 49ers vs. Chicago Bears in Soldier Field in Chicago

9ers vs Da Bears last meeting was in 2021 and the 9ers beat the Bears 33-22 lets see if the 9ers still have the bears number. Lets go Gold Rush!! :rock:

tomorrow is opening day!! Woo Hoo!! 1pm eastern standard time.

San Francisco 49ers vs. Chicago Bears in Soldier Field in Chicago

9ers vs Da Bears last meeting was in 2021 and the 9ers beat the Bears 33-22 lets see if the 9ers still have the bears number. Lets go Gold Rush!! :rock:
early game for me ,starts at 19h

shitty ending to a shitty game. penalties, omg the penalties killed the 9ers 12 penalties for 99yrds!!! 45yrds alone for unsportsmanlike conduct. ugh. killed us.

Chicago Bears: 19
San Francisco 49ers: 10

shitty ending to a shitty game. penalties, omg the penalties killed the 9ers 12 penalties for 99yrds!!! 45yrds alone for unsportsmanlike conduct. ugh. killed us.

Chicago Bears: 19
yep was hard to watch
our next game is the 18th vs Seahawks
how i would love to be a fly on the wall when you watch that with dad lol

this Sunday Sept 18th at 4:05pm at Levi Stadium San Francisco

Seattle Seahawks (1-0) vs San Francisco 49ers (0-1)
time to cook some roast bird :Devil:

an impressive win by the 49ers over division rivals Seahawks.

Seattle Seahawks: 7
San Francisco 49ers: 27

9ers lost quarterback Trey Lance perhaps for the rest of the season, but good old Jimmy G is back as the starter!! WooHoo!!!

Thank god!! For your reply...i suddenly thot i forgot English...:rolleyes:
are you referring to Donkeys? Denver Donkeys, you'll never hear me call them by their real name, I despise the team with a passion. and yes, this thread is about American Football, namely the San Francisco 49ers. :rock:

San Francisco vs. Denver Donkeys in Denver this Sunday at 8:20pm

what a shitty loss, I dont mind so much that we lost, but we lost to the Denver Donkeys, ugh!!

Denver Donkeys: 11

what a shitty loss, I dont mind so much that we lost, but we lost to the Denver Donkeys, ugh!!

Denver Donkeys: 11
i saw this morning ,i made it to half time then passed out . i saw the results and went "ruh roh 3 people not smiling "

the 9ers return to Monday night Primetime Football with a game against divisional rivals Los Angeles Rams in LA at 8:15pm.

Northern California team versus Southern California team. Lets see who comes out on top in this rivalry that has gone on since the 1950's. :rock:

starts at 2:15am for me ,not sure i can stay up ,this chest infection is kicking my ass plus i have to be up early to catch a train

starts at 2:15am for me ,not sure i can stay up ,this chest infection is kicking my ass plus i have to be up early to catch a train
Don’t worry , I will record it for you. Get well soon and have a safe journey!