• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Gold Rush: 49ers football

Hades

the god you love to hate!!
Staff member
Administrator
its only preseason, but the team is already in a good place quarterback wise. Its entirely within the realm of reason the 9ers team may carry 3 qbs. all 3 performed outstanding in their first outing. and their defense is once again on point.

Btw to LDN? hahahahahaha Fudge Packers LOST!!:finger:

its only preseason, but the team is already in a good place quarterback wise. Its entirely within the realm of reason the 9ers team may carry 3 qbs. all 3 performed outstanding in their first outing. and their defense is once again on point.

Btw to LDN? hahahahahaha Fudge Packers LOST!!:finger:
I didn't get a single statement of this thread :Drunk:

as long as Trey Lance and Deebo Samuel keep healthy and put up the numbers they're capable of, this will be an excellent season for 9er fans.

tonight's game is at 1 am for me so might need to nap a while during today ,hopefully i'll get past Halftime this time

the Ticksans. Even though its not the Cowgirls my boy Jesse will be rooting for the Ticksass team over the 9ers. Thats ok, the Texans rarely fair well against San Francisco.

alright folks, tonight is the night. 8:15pm eastern standard US time.

San Francisco 49ers: 2-0 vs Houston Texans 2-0 playing Houston Texas.

Somebodies 0 has got to go. This is the last game played in preseason. Sept 11 will be opening day for the regular season.