• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The ghost within

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
FB_IMG_1604230978566.jpg

My mind is a graveyard of memories from the past.
My heart is a cemetery of all those wasted feelings I felt for temporary people.
I immortalized people through poetry and banished the ghosts of the people I badly wanted to forget but I always remember.

I wrote their names in the tombstones of my masterpieces, each with a different story with the same ending. We met, we get to know each other, we fall in love and they left.

Skeletons brimmed in my closet, monsters danced as I claimed my throne as their master.
I am nothing but a ghost of the girl I used to be.
We're all ghosts of our own murders. We're all haunted by memories.
We're all battling monsters inside our heads.
We're all grieving over the loss of someone who isn't dead yet.
We all died to become who we are now.
Even the girl in front of me died to save herself from this world's madness.

I miss her.

meloo, u made me emotional too btw such a lovely peace of memories but it's sad to here. I get hurt by listening such stories and never want have this memories

meloo, u made me emotional too btw such a lovely peace of memories but it's sad to here. I get hurt by listening such stories and never want have this memories
Ohh 009, dont worry i'll make a diff vibes, something uplifting and or something funny lols :idea: :Cwl: