• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Dark World of Prostitution

Nah, I don't think I am worthy of that title, I only started writing articles a few days ago and I didn't have any experience of essay writing or article writing in the past (never wrote one in my life).
Everything needs a iginitation i have not seen a long posts in zozo and the knowledge you are analysing for that was great who knows in future you may become writter of books and articles too. @Deepak Kiran more than a alpha girl she needs a better name i hope her writting skills needs a special name so advised it

Everything needs a iginitation i have not seen a long posts in zozo and the knowledge you are analysing for that was great who knows in future you may become writter of books and articles too. @Deepak Kiran more than a alpha girl she needs a better name i hope her writting skills needs a special name so advised it
But that was the title Supraja requested for @Mrbean

Touchy!
Fews lines hit me Different and it Spoke at Max Volume which is still buzzing in my head even after m done with the read which exactly depicts the actual n sad reality practically.
The story made me senti too at a point.
Lovely!