• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

The Blue Pirates Adventures - #TH2

But i want to tell something .... First of all thanks to @sssingh mowa ...because he is the one who bought me in Auction .. and he managed the entire team in smooth way ...There is no 18+ only clean comedy and he encouraged and given chance to everyone to participate in the mini game.. head of the team
And our vice cap @Furiosaa ..HR of the team even though she dont know telugu ..she liked each and every gifs and she never took anything serious and steals the show with her heh ? Gif ...dont forget coffee date ah ... @sssingh mowa sry...
@Honey bunch my sellai ..what ever the situation ..when she enters the chat she used to say Jai balayya and Jai anayya..Tq sellai for being part of blue pirates
@Babai_43 and @Ryan even though u r busy with ur works..u guys entertained us in ur free time...
@ẞaanvi My fav person in group ..my mams but sometimes she will act as kattappa ..even though she/he i dont know exact but yeah my fav person..who is having bunch of knowledge (97%) both in studies and in memes...Tq mams as we enjoyed a lot
@Tongue tornado and @Wrishuuu ..i dont know bengali ..and they dont know telugu ..but we became like brothers in blue pirates team ..we practiced together...we roasted each other ...and we enjoyed together ...
@Alchemyst ..practice , practice and practice ...gundi of blue pirates ...the one who shown more intrest in practice ..and even more intrest to keep typos ...we miss your typos and ur presence ..dont forget the pikachu gif ..
@SanYogita The one who called me as baccha ..first she will start giving reactions to all msgs ..later she will start texting in grp ...

Last but not least..S and V ... i thought V is calm and cool but no he is the one who entertained us in every language and motivated us before final hunt ...shey ne gurinchi ekuva septe rod lu yestav adjust karo...
and S ..she is the one who suggested me to singh at the time of auction ....and helped us in practice ...never disappointed us ..u supported us a lot in the mini games ..

Tq blue pirates for bearing me... you guys roasted me a lot ...as i roasted u guys..
dhrubajyoti-phukan-dj-phukan.gif

But i want to tell something .... First of all thanks to @sssingh mowa ...because he is the one who bought me in Auction .. and he managed the entire team in smooth way ...There is no 18+ only clean comedy and he encouraged and given chance to everyone to participate in the mini game.. head of the team
And our vice cap @Furiosaa ..HR of the team even though she dont know telugu ..she liked each and every gifs and she never took anything serious and steals the show with her heh ? Gif ...dont forget coffee date ah ... @sssingh mowa sry...
@Honey bunch my sellai ..what ever the situation ..when she enters the chat she used to say Jai balayya and Jai anayya..Tq sellai for being part of blue pirates
@Babai_43 and @Ryan even though u r busy with ur works..u guys entertained us in ur free time...
@ẞaanvi My fav person in group ..my mams but sometimes she will act as kattappa ..even though she/he i dont know exact but yeah my fav person..who is having bunch of knowledge (97%) both in studies and in memes...Tq mams as we enjoyed a lot
@Tongue tornado and @Wrishuuu ..i dont know bengali ..and they dont know telugu ..but we became like brothers in blue pirates team ..we practiced together...we roasted each other ...and we enjoyed together ...
@Alchemyst ..practice , practice and practice ...gundi of blue pirates ...the one who shown more intrest in practice ..and even more intrest to keep typos ...we miss your typos and ur presence ..dont forget the pikachu gif ..
@SanYogita The one who called me as baccha ..first she will start giving reactions to all msgs ..later she will start texting in grp ...

Last but not least..S and V ... i thought V is calm and cool but no he is the one who entertained us in every language and motivated us before final hunt ...shey ne gurinchi ekuva septe rod lu yestav adjust karo...
and S ..she is the one who suggested me to singh at the time of auction ....and helped us in practice ...never disappointed us ..u supported us a lot in the mini games ..

Tq blue pirates for bearing me... you guys roasted me a lot ...as i roasted u guys..

@Siddhu I miss You so much My Annaiyaa.. :hearteyes:

veera-simha-reddy-god-of-masses.gif

Jai Ballayya :mmm:
balayya-smoking.gif

Mowaa.. :kiss:
Coffee date pakka after this essay.. :rofl1:

lets-go.gif