• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Tag!!!

Hmmm all this time I was thinking who is my unexpected frnd....
To be frank I have lot of unexpected frnds over here...the same way unexpectedly they have disappeared....

Still few r here @Uncle42 Thick we had lot of talks, shared our thoughts, one of the sensitive person in zozo
@affair m34 haha can't say anything about this fellow he is seriously an affair in all mischievous things n talks...
@ModernSanyasi my Dracula...ssshhh its secret... Haha..
@Mrbean my cutie frnd...n a student who always misses my classes but ready for practicals haha..
@Shyam he is the one who actually saw my anger, naughtiness, bared me with lot of patience haha

@John Killer❤️ my idiotic frnd who always poke me my Tamil prof who always tries to spank me if I miss the classes in his cabin
@BadBoyV2 he is one of the bestie I had

@Wicked my all time saviour
@Stranger Boss i miss him the one who understands me n my thoughts
@Shady omg such an incredible personality no words to express
@Barbiee she is like a soul sister our thoughts matches alot..(apart from Kinky stuff haha)
@Kamini she is my Kinky partner after me I see her being bold n speaks out her heart
@Enola she is such a sweet heart
@Rapunzel she is the one who inspires in any kinda situations...
@Mission this guy is a silent killer haha

The list goes onnnnn...spare me if i forget to mention anyone bcoz my list is huge can't tag everyone over here haha... Lets have in pvts only...
now i got a new companion @Universe lol he is seriously an universe once u start to read him it's never ending book full of surprises

Last edited:
To be frank I have lot of unexpected frnds over here...the same way unexpectedly they have disappeared....

Still few r here @Uncle42 Thick we had lot of talks, shared our thoughts, one of the sensitive person in zozo
@affair m34 haha can't say anything about this fellow he is seriously an affair in all mischievous things n talks...

@Barbiee she is like a soul sister our thoughts matches alot..(apart from Kinky stuff haha)
@Kamini she is my Kinky partner after me I see her being bold n speaks out her heart

The list goes onnnnn now i got a new companion @Universe lol he is seriously an universe once u start to read him it's never ending book full of surprises

Omg lol aww eee ......it goes on

These are my emotions after reading

Thanks for those lovely word's Ms illusion (Maayaa) Sarvam Maaya Mayam hahah

Btw

Even you're really an illusion who raises the bar of being more illusionary

I've started seeing the depth, I can say one thing the more deep you go the more surprises and Fantasies you can find

Hope I won't disappear soon..... Haha
I guarantee you that you'd be surprised with an awe feeling seeing all the surprises ....

❤️

I can't say bff hahah cuz to whomever I use that word , it goes very wrong and the end haha....
but yes I've got many unexpected best friends here... When I'm down they always cheer me up one way or another...
@ModernSanyasi not just in need but anytime my saviour of thoughts n emotions... my guruji ...and the closest n best friend
@Mission the calmest n coolest.... Although the impossible things he talk about are fun .. he is not innocent as he claims
@Kohli drinking buddy... Haha although we never drink .. I talk like that manytimes in emotion .. n he just listens it... 3am friend haha I guess i can say that ... Cuz whenever I'm down , just a msg away ...
@Harsha Beardo haha pakka telangana poradu ... A friend who is close to heart even its rare that we converse it's full of caring ...
@Kamini though she's my sister.. I feel like I am mothering her always haha ...
@AmoRoUs ❤️ the upgraded version of me .. haha she does the things I can't haha so ofcourse a better version of me ...
@Enola sweet soul ... She is indeed a melody n bliss
@Divi Doll haha babes.... A good friend...even though it's rare that we speak .. it's meaningful
@Pinkcandy well a good soul and a caring friend
@Goddess of Wisdom hmm lil sister... Kiddo
@Rapunzel a very good friend...and an advisor...
@Beryl my favourite philosopher
@Deepak Kiran ofcourse one n only anna I have here
@Caramel ... the caring Lil brother
@Wall ka don brother from another mother ... Even though he's a lil brother.. he made me feel safe n secured.. always n forever :heart1:
@Reddy gari Abbai the protective lil brother
@Mrbean a friend who shares my type of idioticity
@BadBoyV2 a very good friend....
@affair m34 hmmm I would like to say an advisor haha also a good n crazy friend of mine ...
@sssingh all time favourite chatter haha favourite cuz he replies very quick haha
@Wicked hmmm very good n calm also wicked friend...
@Universe ... Hmmm haha the exact principles that I follow ... The philosophy I want to say comes out of his mouth haha ... Well not a close friend yet .. but a friend who gives good time ...
Although I've lost many people here .. still I've learnt lessons from it ... I don't blame anyone anymore ...
If I forgot to mention anyone kindly excuse me... Hahaha it's such a lengthy list so one or two names might have gone the other way
Last but not least ....

@VAMC a bff that I've lost ... But not forgotten... A friendship to remember for life .. although miscommunication n misunderstanding stood in the way ...but the memories can be cherished even we are distinct..

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say bff hahah cuz to whomever I use that word , it goes very wrong and the end haha....
but yes I've got many unexpected best friends here... When I'm down they always cheer me up one way or another...
@ModernSanyasi not just in need but anytime my saviour of thoughts n emotions... my guruji ...and the closest n best friend
@Mission the calmest n coolest.... Although the impossible things he talk about are fun .. he is not innocent as he claims
@Kohli drinking buddy... Haha although we never drink .. I talk like that manytimes in emotion .. n he just listens it... 3am friend haha I guess i can say that ... Cuz whenever I'm down , just a msg away ...
@Harsha Beardo haha pakka telangana poradu ... A friend who is close to heart even its rare that we converse it's full of caring ...
@AmoRoUs ❤️ the upgraded version of me .. haha she does the things I can't haha so ofcourse a better version of me ...
@Divi Doll haha babes.... A good friend...even though it's rare that we speak .. it's meaningful
@affair m34 hmmm I would like to say an advisor haha also a good n crazy friend of mine ...
@sssingh all time favourite chatter haha favourite cuz he replies very quick haha
@Universe ... Hmmm haha the exact principles that I follow ... The philosophy I want to say comes out of his mouth haha ... Well not a close friend yet .. but a friend who gives good time ...
Although I've lost many people here .. still I've learnt lessons from it ... I don't blame anyone anymore ...
If I forgot to mention anyone kindly excuse me... Hahaha it's such a lengthy list so one or two names might have gone the other way
Last but not least ....

@VAMC a bff that I've lost ... But not forgotten... A friendship to remember for life .. although miscommunication n misunderstanding stood in the way ...but the memories can be cherished even we are distinct..

Thanks for those lovely word's nature

I'm glad that I told those exact principles and philosophy ..... haha

Happy that I could give good time

You're an inspiration ! Keep inspiring

Awaiting more Blessed Blissful time with you

@Sherin97 my Guardian Angel..:angel: Whenever I feel down she'll be thr fr me.. We laugh a lot, sing a lot .. :heart1:I really miss our ludo nights and especially that "Generator punnagai"..:Cwl:

I never thought that @Divi Doll will get along with me so well..:fingercross: When I first saw her in chat, I thought she was somekind of attitude girl and definitely not my type...:Dull: But unexpectedly a beautiful friendship bloomed between us..:heart1: She's such a sweet girl... We fight a lot .. But she's my darling:kiss:

I've got many frnds here but these 2 r really unexpected..
:heart1: Blessed!

Nan thedum mugamanaai:inlove:

Guys only eng to be used no hindi or any other regional languages this is common room pls do edit ur comments into eng, else they gonna get deleted...
When ever u guys reply or comment check out the room where u r commenting

Still few r here [
Obv I know even ur phone hv short of memory to hold the list of ur closed ones but u always hv power to seduce back whenever u opens everything, I mean ur mind & heart lol

Last but not least ....

She is having hot seductive voice in English.....hmm let's stop here lol and I ask her to sing for me & I like it so much.

@ModernSanyasi my Dracula...ssshhh its secret... Haha..
@Mrbean my cutie frnd...n a student who always misses my classes but ready for practicals haha..
@Shyam he is the one who actually saw my anger, naughtiness, bared me with lot of patience haha

@John Killer❤️ my idiotic frnd who always poke me my Tamil prof who always tries to spank me if I miss the classes in his cabin

The list goes onnnnn...spare me if i forget to mention anyone bcoz my list is huge can't tag everyone over here haha... Lets have in pvts only...
now i got a new companion @Universe lol he is seriously an universe once u start to read him it's never ending book full of surprises
Idiot :Cwl: meet me in my cabin:emo:

If All in the chat and forum are unexpected friends then my list is a huge one may be it will go to 100 or 150, I thought only the ones became friends here in forum unexpectedly

Last edited:
I don't stop only with voice lot more is there well juz kidding but ur seductive even u don't accept i mean voice lol.
Eeeeee romba overa iruku ....
My voice... It's not like that ... and c'mon you give people the very wrong idea of my voice ... Idiot

Alright, you n I are extending the thread so this should stop here ... Otherwise our dear @AmoRoUs ❤️ will kick us out of it .. haha