• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Tag!!!

I want to thank me for believing in me.

Not giving up on anything over anywhere.:cool:
And being the best version of me.:blessing:

And all invisible tags to every buddies over here
( the reason I made everyone invisible , so that no one can say later that " why you didnt mention my name " , Smart me :cool1: )

Haha I can see how smart u r, easy escape from all of us :Cwl:

My un expected best friends are In zozo
@Nilaani @Vanadhi @Thor @ASMITHA PaalKozhukattai
Always will have Fun and healthy conversation with them.

I have other list in forum discussion .they are also one of the best friends in the thread discussion. when I came here as new member they have given me a lot of support and sweet moment with their comments. I had lot of fun with them by posting intellectual (few) & fun (more) comments on thread. Even they don't know about me still they shown lot of love with reactions.
@Divi Doll @AmoRoUs ❤️ @Vidhull @Sherin97 @Manly @Uncle42 Thick @KVG IS HERE @Darkseid @Doreamon @Mithra07 @BadBoyV2 @Deepak Kiran @Elamaran etc

:heart1: :hearteyes:

@Sherin97 my Guardian Angel..:angel: Whenever I feel down she'll be thr fr me.. We laugh a lot, sing a lot .. :heart1:I really miss our ludo nights and especially that "Generator punnagai"..:Cwl:

I never thought that @Divi Doll will get along with me so well..:fingercross: When I first saw her in chat, I thought she was somekind of attitude girl and definitely not my type...:Dull: But unexpectedly a beautiful friendship bloomed between us..:heart1: She's such a sweet girl... We fight a lot .. But she's my darling:kiss:

I've got many frnds here but these 2 r really unexpected..

@Sherin97 my Guardian Angel..:angel: Whenever I feel down she'll be thr fr me.. We laugh a lot, sing a lot .. :heart1:I really miss our ludo nights and especially that "Generator punnagai"..:Cwl:

I never thought that @Divi Doll will get along with me so well..:fingercross: When I first saw her in chat, I thought she was somekind of attitude girl and definitely not my type...:Dull: But unexpectedly a beautiful friendship bloomed between us..:heart1: She's such a sweet girl... We fight a lot .. But she's my darling:kiss:

I've got many frnds here but these 2 r really unexpected..
Awwww!! So sweet of you my darling:kiss: This beautiful friendship should be continued forever in my life:heart1:
Love you to the core:inlove:
IMG_20210925_132918.jpg