• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Surrender ✨❤ An Art

When my eyes enjoyed you watching me, touching myself, my fingers lure inside in this noon.
Those wandering hands and soft little moans with hips twitching a solo show...
His peach-turned lips and murmuring tooth, with unstoppable fingers.
when he was ordered to stay away rather watching .. The nameless ache with endless craving under his feverish skin with inexplicable chaos, None gave me that possible sootheness.. But his eyes .. It made me surrender !

:tso:

When my eyes enjoyed you watching me, touching myself, my fingers lure inside in this noon.
when he was ordered to stay away rather watching .. The nameless ache with endless craving under his feverish skin with inexplicable chaos, None gave me that possible sootheness.. But his eyes .. It made me surrender !

Screenshot_2024-04-17-15-28-41-75_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Well Scribbled Laaa ✨

:Dream1:

To surrender is, in many ways, an ultimate act of Love and presence, to let go of the preconceived notions that one must “rise above and beyond” another individual or situation. To surrender into the moment is a beautiful act of mindfulness, letting go of expectation and moving with the flow of the current in Life. I have found that such a truth in our world is often directly related to the energies that make up love and our ability to hold such energy within our lives. My own personal story of love, the acts of letting go, and the current state of my being in these explorations are to be examined as I sift through this process of mindfully loving, unconditionally, with my journey starting from within.