• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Suggestions to newbies

kannaa

Mr.Amiable Loner Of Zozo ❤️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
Zozo is now being vastly used by many users and attracting more users . The new users are interested to earn a badge and entering the forum to post their content and gain trophy points but there is no perfect guidence for them how to complete the task n earn points so a thread would be helpful for them with a clean explaination about each task n how to complete it and gain points i hope the @Administrator considers my suggestion and responds to it thankyou

Zozo is now being vastly used by many users and attracting more users . The new users are interested to earn a badge and entering the forum to post their content and gain trophy points but there is no perfect guidence for them how to complete the task n earn points so a thread would be helpful for them with a clean explaination about each task n how to complete it and gain points i hope the @Administrator considers my suggestion and responds to it thankyou
Yes I feel same :Like: