• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Suggestion

musalund

I have been lately thinking of the news notification i got a few days ago with respect to scammers and Other rules breaks and I am aware that there are report system which have been placed to ensure that , but what my suggestion here is to boost the responsibility in the users what if we reward then with points or some badge type of appreciation when they do certain count of approved reports by the mods or admins and this also makes the users aware and reduce some stress on mods or admins.Please forgive if i sounded wrong.

Thanks In advance
ZOZO ON TOP!!!!!!!

I have been lately thinking of the news notification i got a few days ago with respect to scammers and Other rules breaks and I am aware that there are report system which have been placed to ensure that , but what my suggestion here is to boost the responsibility in the users what if we reward then with points or some badge type of appreciation when they do certain count of approved reports by the mods or admins and this also makes the users aware and reduce some stress on mods or admins.Please forgive if i sounded wrong.

Thanks In advance
ZOZO ON TOP!!!!!!!
your suggestion has some merit, but here is the problem. As it stands people already abuse the report option. You'd be amazed at how many people report someone just because they dont like them. I and the other admin/mods have to go and look at each report and determine if indeed it is warranted and appropriate action is to be taken.

now on the flip side of that, I do look at the reports of certain individuals that I'm considering for room mods. I'm looking at the reports that they have submitted and also the reports and system mutes that others have said about them.

Last edited:
If i may add one more i suggest u to just pick up some trust worthy candidates from each room for that work.I hope that might solve the probleem.But even in the present system we kept at place admins must see every report before approving right?

Last edited:
what people forget is that the report system is a tool ,It is to report rule breaking and illegal activity such as underage and child explotation to which reports are past on to me to use as proof for law enforcement ,why not only reports are only to be dealt with by high ranking staff . Using the report system as a way to gain points with make it harder to know what is a real report or just because someone doesnt like a person . it would be real bad if a fasle report gets someone investgated by police just because users wanted to gain points or a badge