• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Suggestion for more complaint options on the non beta site.

Rasputin_M

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hello and good evening all the admins , mods and fellow users,
I mostly use the beta site now but sometimes I do visit the old site. The beta site gives a variety of options to list your complaint under them , however at the old chat site there are very few options and sometimes when I want to report a user there , I get confused as to what option to use. For example there is no option for reporting pedo activity , spamming etc. I know it's a tough task to list under all the issues under the report section. As of now there are only 3 options available : Abusive language, Inappropriate content and Fraud attempt . It is just a suggestion to broaden this spectrum a bit and include pedo and spamming also under the report tab.
Thank you.

When the idea is to move away from here in the next two months, why to waste time on improvisation?
Okay got it bro. Yes I agree if the site is completely shifting then there is no point to do that. Thank you for your reply :)