• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Strawberry Lip balm..

Baron_Smith

Wellknown Ace
We were there on the deck overlooking the beach on a beautiful sun set.
We were close and I smell Strawberry.
I asked her whether she can smell it.
She replied it's her lip balm.
I said I love strawberry.
She asked whether I want to taste.
I said I love to.
She leaned towards me with her lips closed up and her eyes too closed.
I rubbed mine with her, tasted it and said it's very tasty..
She felt weird.
I asked her about the brand and where can I get.
She left immediately.
Damned my innocence costed me a good one.
It's my finger which I used to rub over her lips to taste the strawberry lip balm..

Innocence surely grows the kink but also destroys some relations where subtle actions are expected out of you.
 
We were there on the deck overlooking the beach on a beautiful sun set.
We were close and I smell Strawberry.
I asked her whether she can smell it.
She replied it's her lip balm.
I said I love strawberry.
She asked whether I want to taste.
I said I love to.
She leaned towards me with her lips closed up and her eyes too closed.
I rubbed mine with her, tasted it and said it's very tasty..
She felt weird.
I asked her about the brand and where can I get.
She left immediately.
Damned my innocence costed me a good one.
It's my finger which I used to rub over her lips to taste the strawberry lip balm..

Innocence surely grows the kink but also destroys some relations where subtle actions are expected out of you.

I saw this on Reels and honestly laughed way more than I should have :Cwl:
 
We were there on the deck overlooking the beach on a beautiful sun set.
We were close and I smell Strawberry.
I asked her whether she can smell it.
She replied it's her lip balm.
I said I love strawberry.
She asked whether I want to taste.
I said I love to.
She leaned towards me with her lips closed up and her eyes too closed.
I rubbed mine with her, tasted it and said it's very tasty..
She felt weird.
I asked her about the brand and where can I get.
She left immediately.
Damned my innocence costed me a good one.
It's my finger which I used to rub over her lips to taste the strawberry lip balm..

Innocence surely grows the kink but also destroys some relations where subtle actions are expected out of you.
Next time dont ask just brand, ask its price too .:smoking:
 
We were there on the deck overlooking the beach on a beautiful sun set.
We were close and I smell Strawberry.
I asked her whether she can smell it.
She replied it's her lip balm.
I said I love strawberry.
She asked whether I want to taste.
I said I love to.
She leaned towards me with her lips closed up and her eyes too closed.
I rubbed mine with her, tasted it and said it's very tasty..
She felt weird.
I asked her about the brand and where can I get.
She left immediately.
Damned my innocence costed me a good one.
It's my finger which I used to rub over her lips to taste the strawberry lip balm..

Innocence surely grows the kink but also destroys some relations where subtle actions are expected out of you.
She was expecting a scene straight out of a romance movie, and you turned into a food blogger sampling fruit jam!:sarcasm:
 
The confidence, the innocence, and then that plot twist… well played!
We were there on the deck overlooking the beach on a beautiful sun set.
We were close and I smell Strawberry.
I asked her whether she can smell it.
She replied it's her lip balm.
I said I love strawberry.
She asked whether I want to taste.
I said I love to.
She leaned towards me with her lips closed up and her eyes too closed.
I rubbed mine with her, tasted it and said it's very tasty..
She felt weird.
I asked her about the brand and where can I get.
She left immediately.
Damned my innocence costed me a good one.
It's my finger which I used to rub over her lips to taste the strawberry lip balm..

Innocence surely grows the kink but also destroys some relations where subtle actions are expected out of you.
 
Top