• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Still searching for vaccine slots ? CLICK HERE

T

TheOne

Havent Vaccinated yet ? Here is an solution for you to get one

There is a chrome extenstion called :
CoWIN: Vaccinator
IMG_20210729_194928.jpg

You just have to download the extenstion on you PC or laptop .

After installation, visit the CoWIN self-registration portal
unnamed (1).jpg

You’ll see a button to start the bot. Click on that button, fill in your details, and click on book my vaccine.
unnamed.jpg

The bot will automatically fill in all your details on the CoWin website, and you only need to enter the OTP.
unnamed (2).jpg

Once you enter the OTP, the bot will continuously search for available slots, and if found, it will auto-book it for you.
unnamed (3).jpg

Stay safe , stay vaccinated , stay healthy

Thanks for your time

Actually great info. But I got vaccine without registration lol. Who are from village and small towns you will get vaccines without registration. Please do contact your nearest health center (govt hospital).

Stay home Stay safe. Get vaccine once comes your turn.

Havent Vaccinated yet ? Here is an solution for you to get one

There is a chrome extenstion called :
CoWIN: Vaccinator
View attachment 32543

You just have to download the extenstion on you PC or laptop .

After installation, visit the CoWIN self-registration portal
View attachment 32544

You’ll see a button to start the bot. Click on that button, fill in your details, and click on book my vaccine.
View attachment 32545

The bot will automatically fill in all your details on the CoWin website, and you only need to enter the OTP.
View attachment 32546

Once you enter the OTP, the bot will continuously search for available slots, and if found, it will auto-book it for you.
View attachment 32547

Stay safe , stay vaccinated , stay healthy

Thanks for your time
Good informative post