• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Still becoming...

Vespera

Newbie
I stand between the person I was
and the one I want to be,
carrying a thousand quiet thoughts
that no one else can see.

I want stronger hands,
a calmer mind,
a voice that doesn't disappear
when the world gets loud behind.

Some days I feel I'm moving forward,
some days I barely move at all.
I question every step I take,
I wonder if I'm built to fall.

But beneath the doubt,
beneath the fear,
there's something in me still alive—
a stubborn little voice that says,
"Keep going. You can still arrive."

I don't need to become someone else.
I just need to become more me—
more fearless in the things I choose,
more certain in the things I see.

So let them see the unfinished version.
Let them see me while I grow.
I'm not behind, I'm not broken—
I'm simply still becoming
someone I haven't met yet.
 
I stand between the person I was
and the one I want to be,
carrying a thousand quiet thoughts
that no one else can see.

I want stronger hands,
a calmer mind,
a voice that doesn't disappear
when the world gets loud behind.

Some days I feel I'm moving forward,
some days I barely move at all.
I question every step I take,
I wonder if I'm built to fall.

But beneath the doubt,
beneath the fear,
there's something in me still alive—
a stubborn little voice that says,
"Keep going. You can still arrive."

I don't need to become someone else.
I just need to become more me—
more fearless in the things I choose,
more certain in the things I see.

So let them see the unfinished version.
Let them see me while I grow.
I'm not behind, I'm not broken—
I'm simply still becoming
someone I haven't met yet.
Not behind, not broken—just still becoming. What an absolute masterpiece of a line!
 
I stand between the person I was
and the one I want to be,
carrying a thousand quiet thoughts
that no one else can see.

I want stronger hands,
a calmer mind,
a voice that doesn't disappear
when the world gets loud behind.

Some days I feel I'm moving forward,
some days I barely move at all.
I question every step I take,
I wonder if I'm built to fall.

But beneath the doubt,
beneath the fear,
there's something in me still alive—
a stubborn little voice that says,
"Keep going. You can still arrive."

I don't need to become someone else.
I just need to become more me—
more fearless in the things I choose,
more certain in the things I see.

So let them see the unfinished version.
Let them see me while I grow.
I'm not behind, I'm not broken—
I'm simply still becoming
someone I haven't met yet.
The quiet bravery of stepping forward through the haze of fear and unrelenting doubt is utterly mesmerizing.
 
Beautifully written.

Its "being" means there is no destination to arrive at.
You already are that; just start living like it.
 
I stand between the person I was
and the one I want to be,
carrying a thousand quiet thoughts
that no one else can see.

I want stronger hands,
a calmer mind,
a voice that doesn't disappear
when the world gets loud behind.

Some days I feel I'm moving forward,
some days I barely move at all.
I question every step I take,
I wonder if I'm built to fall.

But beneath the doubt,
beneath the fear,
there's something in me still alive—
a stubborn little voice that says,
"Keep going. You can still arrive."

I don't need to become someone else.
I just need to become more me—
more fearless in the things I choose,
more certain in the things I see.

So let them see the unfinished version.
Let them see me while I grow.
I'm not behind, I'm not broken—
I'm simply still becoming
someone I haven't met yet.

I think becoming is the most beautiful part of life. We don’t have to have everything figured out—we just have to keep moving, even on the days when the steps feel small.​
 
Top