• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Steam Tags

VestigiaTerre

Senior's
Hi All

Post your Steam tags here and a brief run down of the games you play!

Steam Tag: Vehementi1

Games: Sniper Elite 3
Sniper Elite 4
Garry's Mod (Death Run, Sandbox and more!)
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Total War: Shogun 2
World in Conflict

Wondering if there are mod packs for COH , Saw somewhere about the Band Of brothers Mod Pack but couldn't download it.Later tried Company of Heroes 2 Didnt like it much compared to the first one

Steam id: mickholmes76
Games: Cod Black ops 3, Cod Infinite warfare, command and conquer red alert 3, command and conquer tiberium wars and kanes wrath, Evolve, Far cry primal, Project Cars, bio shock infinite, burnout paradise, crysis 2, dead space, earth 2160, rise of nations, civilization 5.

Steam id: mickholmes76
Games: Cod Black ops 3, Cod Infinite warfare, command and conquer red alert 3, command and conquer tiberium wars and kanes wrath, Evolve, Far cry primal, Project Cars, bio shock infinite, burnout paradise, crysis 2, dead space, earth 2160, rise of nations, civilization 5.
Way to go...your first post..and you dorked out..GOOD JOB. lol Welcome to the forum lol

can you guess mine :p TheGroom :D I have 162 games so i'm not gonna list em but FPS & strategy are my go to's

can ya guess mine :p ofc weenessy :p and aint played on ma pc in like ages but when a do its, Vindictus or Aion but bored with the repetitvness as av played them both for years.

Hi All

Post your Steam tags here and a brief run down of the games you play!

Steam Tag: Vehementi1

Games: Sniper Elite 3
Sniper Elite 4
Garry's Mod (Death Run, Sandbox and more!)
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Total War: Shogun 2
World in Conflict
Total war