• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Some thing a little different

Poseideon

To start let me introduce myself I am Poseideon the administrator of the sex chat side.
Okay this is a bit different to some of the threads, I love many genres of music so I am including some in this thread but they all have one thing in common and that may suprise people as that is Bagpipes, I will be including Traditional, Pop, Rock, Metal and even Punjabi.
Here We Go with The Godesses of Bagpipes to start us off

Now to move on to something radicaly different from the lovely Snake Charmer
The Snake Charmer Irish Punjabi Party
The Snake Charmer Punjabi Mix "Drowsy Maggie"
The Snake Charmer Nageena

Now I am going to introduce you to a band that first showed me the versatility of the pipes
The Red Hot Chilli Pipers (no I did not spell it wrong)

RHCP Smoke on the Water/Thunderstruck
RHCP We will Rock You/ Eye of the Tiger
RHCP Insomnia
RHCP Everybody Dance Now
RHCP Wake Me Up Avicii

This is a special track I have added in as this was a single released especialy for Mental Health awarness month a couple of years ago
RHCP Leave a Light On ft Tom Walker
So now a traditional Highland tune and to play it for us I have picked a version by The Phantom Piper who we saw earlier
The Phantom Piper Highland Cathedral
Now a slightly different type of tune from the lovely Jane Espie
The Phantom Piper Solo at Montelago

To start let me introduce myself I am Poseideon the administrator of the sex chat side.
Okay this is a bit different to some of the threads, I love many genres of music so I am including some in this thread but they all have one thing in common and that may suprise people as that is Bagpipes, I will be including Traditional, Pop, Rock, Metal and even Punjabi.
Here We Go with The Godesses of Bagpipes to start us off

Now to move on to something radicaly different from the lovely Snake Charmer
The Snake Charmer Irish Punjabi Party
The Snake Charmer Punjabi Mix "Drowsy Maggie"
The Snake Charmer Nageena
One thing I love about female bagpipers? You know they love things in their mouths, and they can blow for a REALLY long time. :Dream1: :Devil: