• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Share one childhood superstition

Mine:
My Mom Used to tell me not to leave the books open after studyin
Cuz a ghost wud come and study makin me forget what i studied.

And Yet idk y i still follow it..

View attachment 68696View attachment 68695
The most common misunderstood superstitious believe is that saving peacock feathers in an notebook can make them grow. .:hitthewall:especially adding some sharpened pencil waste to it as food to grow them was insane belief

Mine:
My Mom Used to tell me not to leave the books open after studyin
Cuz a ghost wud come and study makin me forget what i studied.

And Yet idk y i still follow it..

View attachment 68696View attachment 68695

mine was dont whistle because it attracts snake

aur jab bada hogya toh wnet dont whistle or girls will get attracted *lame joke*

btw your logic gif is funny af dude

Haha yeah i too heard of it.. But later came too know that the saying is related to scientific reason that plants intake Oxygen during Nyt time..
Our Ancestors are Geniuses..
:angel::Like:
But photosynthesis occur during day right during sunlight. But plants take Carbon di oxide and release oxygen.

Also as per if plants release co2 at night then why the morning air is so fresh and healthy

But photosynthesis occur during day right during sunlight
Yeah bro.. In photosynthesis Plants take CO2 and release O2.. These all during daytime But at Nyt..Respiration process Occurs where they take in O2 and release CO2..Thus there is a competition for Oxygen intake
:nerdy:

If you see in thick black crow it’s bad if you see it as couples it’s good :Cwl:

Cutting nails or hair on Tuesday or Saturday I won’t get it back :facepalm:

If lizards fall on my Tighs I will die :bandid:

Dont see your face in broken mirror orelse ghost will come