• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Shall I meet her or not, what’s ur suggestion ?

One of a girl I met in yahoo chat when it exist those days and later she become my gf as whole yahoo chat knows us that time but after that due to her parents pressure she got married at the age of 19 and settled abroad. After so many years I got a text from her yesterday. She likes to meet me as she plans to arrive India alone for an important task and need my help to finish it but tells strictly from landing to take off around 2 days she wants me to accompany & need to stay with her. when I’m in overseas for my project I got into some critical situation & she takes high risk and helped me Out. So shall I meet her or not but the task is very important for her as Im an expert in that fields, What’s ur suggestions let me know

You go and see her and get a room and sleep :giggle:

One of a girl I met in yahoo chat when it exist those days and later she become my gf as whole yahoo chat knows us that time but after that due to her parents pressure she got married at the age of 19 and settled abroad. After so many years I got a text from her yesterday. She likes to meet me as she plans to arrive India alone for an important task and need my help to finish it but tells strictly from landing to take off around 2 days she wants me to accompany & need to stay with her. when I’m in overseas for my project I got into some critical situation & she takes high risk and helped me Out. So shall I meet her or not but the task is very important for her as Im an expert in that fields, What’s ur suggestions let me know
Do your work dr. You must do your work for ur life. You can tell the procedure of the work or you may appoint someone who is close to u... And apart from this what u think your mind do that ...:Like:

You go and see her and get a room and sleep :giggle:
she came For her work not only to sleep with me but still she wants me to stay means she loves me so much caz without sleeping with me also if she asked I may helped her and she too knows it.

Do your work dr. You must do your work for ur life. You can tell the procedure of the work or you may appoint someone who is close to u... And apart from this what u think your mind do that ...:Like:
It’s highly confidential & hi value currency related so its not possible without trust caz she may lose if something goes wrong even I cant trust anyone to do such jobs, that’s why I involved myself. If u follows the news u may guessed what it may be.