• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Shall I meet her or not, what’s ur suggestion ?

affair m34

Saucy Interpreter of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
One of a girl I met in yahoo chat when it exist those days and later she become my gf as whole yahoo chat knows us that time but after that due to her parents pressure she got married at the age of 19 and settled abroad. After so many years I got a text from her yesterday. She likes to meet me as she plans to arrive India alone for an important task and need my help to finish it but tells strictly from landing to take off around 2 days she wants me to accompany & need to stay with her. when I’m in overseas for my project I got into some critical situation & she takes high risk and helped me Out. So shall I meet her or not but the task is very important for her as Im an expert in that fields, What’s ur suggestions let me know

One of a girl I met in yahoo chat when it exist those days and later she become my gf as whole yahoo chat knows us that time but after that due to her parents pressure she got married at the age of 19 and settled abroad. After so many years I got a text from her yesterday. She likes to meet me as she plans to arrive India alone for an important task and need my help to finish it but tells strictly from landing to take off around 2 days she wants me to accompany & need to stay with her. when I’m in overseas for my project I got into some critical situation & she takes high risk and helped me Out. So shall I meet her or not but the task is very important for her as Im an expert in that fields, What’s ur suggestions let me know
You should meet her... No doubts..

You should meet her

U should meet her. :heart1:

Go for it bro
Yes bro yesterday morning she arrived and the work she came for i made it success, later passion & emotions running high as we met after 10 years don’t know we will meet again or not caz I don’t have any plan to visit US in near future and she also not possible to visit alone without any reason most probably, so we say good bye With heavy hearts. Anyway life need to move on but can cherish the happy moments Forever.

tyrion-lanister-game-o-thrones.gif she got your back once now's the time to repay the favour mate go meet her like a chad

Is it 96 movie :bandid: Or else arrange a get together...:Like:
No exactly not that movie caz even my best friends don’t know this. I share it here caz no one knows me or her but if I tells my Id and her I’d in yahoo chat 90% of yahoo chatters even in zozo who comes from yahoo may knows us but I’m the person kept fully private for her safety & security that’s most important than anything else.

You should meet her....

Sounds amazing