• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sex without feelings and love is a waste of time.

I think more than sex....
Our body crave for physical touches(holding hands, messing hairs, cheeks kiss or squeeze.
Sex with a loving person gives you sweet memories which you will never forget.❤️
Sex is very beautiful feeling when both have love and feelings(When they like eachother and want sex.).but at same time that will not too much connection to heart, otherwise that will disturb mentally..

I think more than sex....
Our body crave for physical touches(holding hands, messing hairs, cheeks kiss or squeeze.
Sex with a loving person gives you sweet memories which you will never forget.❤️
Well I say it depends on the mood and need

Hey check on complaint section I had complaint about Shivani( Malayalam Room) for mis using her badge and supporting her liked abusers.

No , u were not there at that time . Just comment ur views regarding the mis using badge power for her liked users
I don't have any ideas about badges...
I only know that vaha kuch vip milta hai sayad...
I am new and learning things... :Laugh1: