• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sex without feelings and love is a waste of time.

Totally feel you on that one! Connection and emotions definitely add that special spark to the whole experience. It's like the difference between a meal and a feast, right?

By the way, stumbled upon this cool website that delves into some interesting topics, including relationships: https://periuod.com/. Might be right up your alley! Here's to meaningful connections and making the most of our time!

Last edited:
Very true. And it's not just a waste of time..it's also a waste of energy. But for some people, temporary temptations or egos are louder than their feelings.

Today our existence is because of sex, so how can this be waste of time :Dream1:.

But yeah! No one can deny that it can be emotionally draining as it occupies our mind and we crave for more. A relationship may start with sex but it can remain strong for years if there is trust, love and passion. With these we experience absolute pleasure that nothing can replace.

Today our existence is because of sex, so how can this be waste of time :Dream1:.

But yeah! No one can deny that it can be emotionally draining as it occupies our mind and we crave for more. A relationship may start with sex but it can remain strong for years if there is trust, love and passion. With these we experience absolute pleasure that nothing can replace.
This is true. But the older I get, the more I realize how much I care about my girl no matter what. When we first started dating it was all about having a good time in the bedroom. But now, it's more important to me that I've got someone I can count on through anything. Especially after I hurt myself and couldn't really move for like 5 months, I realized that having feelings for someone and a real deep connection is way better than just sleeping together. And you know what, I didn't even miss sex that much during that time :think: