• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sex mood increasing foods

Krishraees

Almonds

Almonds are a great source of essential fatty acids. These provide the raw material for a man's healthy production of hormones. Additionally, the smell of almonds arouses passion in females. You can add to the sexual ambience by lighting some almond-scented candles to build up her mood.

Libido dietary tip:

Eat almonds raw (with no added salt or sweetness). Alternately, crush some fresh almonds and sprinkle them on your salad to get the energy you need.

. Mangoes, peaches and strawberries

What's more stimulating than sinking your teeth into a sticky-sweet fruit? How about adding that in your foreplay regime? Try dribbling the juices over your bodies and licking up the residue as an erotic fantasy game. It's a tasty way to discover each other's bodies.

I can never eat mangoes lol I got allergies, but all the other foods I like very much