• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Select ONLY one Ur MOST addicted TO

only Chatting or post pic in instaa
Post Pic in Insta, Making Insta Reels, choosing the right song for reels, Chatting and talking to friends, Updating Status...... Many many works to do....... :sweat: :giggle:

Onice I take a spicy food in my mouth and recognises not only it’s spicy but very hot too, unable to spit out or swallow, tears running from my eyes like a river, awful experience lol.
Lmao... Yeppe same thing happens to me....... when I see the delicious well prepared dish i forget that it is even smoky hot too lol....... "tongue burn from foods" is just as frequent as an occasion for me ....... :giggle:

Let me know when u both go out to take food, will come and join lol
Hahaha, Sure Sure........ But it should be a treat from your side..... okiiee... :wait:

1. MONEY
2 ALCOHOL and SMOKING
3 LOVE and SEX
4 LAZY AND SLEEPING
5. FOOD & BEVERAGES
6 MOVies and online games
7 SOCIAL MEDIA AND CHATTING
Difficult to select only one for me. I wouldn't play.

Food food food food food food !!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Don't eat so much baby otherwise you may require a crain in future LOL.:giggle:

:angryred: Social Media and Chatting....... from whats-app and Instagram till Zozo......
You may keep a record of your chat history. This may help you to record ur name in Ginis book. LOL:Cwl:

Post Pic in Insta, Making Insta Reels, choosing the right song for reels, Chatting and talking to friends, Updating Status...... Many many works to do....... :sweat: :giggle:

Lmao... Yeppe same thing happens to me....... when I see the delicious well prepared dish i forget that it is even smoky hot too lol....... "tongue burn from foods" is just as frequent as an occasion for me ....... :giggle:

Hahaha, Sure Sure........ But it should be a treat from your side..... okiiee... :wait:
Obv i never allow anyone to pay if I’m with Them and i know a place with 75 to 100 items of buffet dinner hardly u can’t eat all even it’s allowed but just can see after u feel full tasting 5 or 6 items max lol

Last edited: