• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Seeking Advice on Initiating Private Conversations

Breaking the wooden door is very easy but how to break the door of the heart
:rofl1::giggle:
A few good words and some good behavior is not everything, especially for me. I don't know who is like. I am like this. I am a little different, I don't even know what my heart wants. But I know this if you try, you will get results

Are you planning to break the door

A few good words and some good behavior is not everything, especially for me. I don't know who is like. I am like this. I am a little different, I don't even know what my heart wants. But I know this if you try, you will get results
Sounds like you're navigating the mysterious maze of your own heart with a GPS that keeps rerouting! But hey, as long as you keep moving forward, even if it's with a few detours and unexpected pit stops, you'll eventually stumble upon the treasure chest of self-discovery! ️

Here in the virtual world, everyone will try to open the door and enter, but your door is closed.Let's see if I can open the door and enter you, but I understand that if I talk sweetly you won't let me in. So I will try and see.

Here in the virtual world, everyone will try to open the door and enter, but your door is closed.Let's see if I can open the door and enter you, but I understand that if I talk sweetly you won't let me in. So I will try and see.
If you push hard, you can break the door of my PM but you can't break the door of my heart. So break the door of my heart before breaking the door of PM, then you can live in peace in the house of my HEART.. :giggle:

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the community to ask for some advice. I've been hoping to have a private chat with a member here, but it seems they're not quite ready for it yet.

I respect their boundaries, of course, but I'm also keen on finding ways to initiate a private conversation respectfully and without pressuring them. Have any of you been in a similar situation before? If so, how did you approach it? Any tips or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Note: Dont ask me who the person is
just for clarity, you said they are not ready for it. Is it that both of you are not ready for private chat or she is not ready?
Assuming that she is not ready then best option is for you to wait and make her comfortable. Let her make the first move

If you push hard, you can break the door of my PM but you can't break the door of my heart. So break the door of my heart before breaking the door of PM, then you can live in peace in the house of my HEART..
Is the heart made of iron? No work can be done by force, its results are not good. I'm Waiting if the heart melts by the heat :rofl1:

If you push hard, you can break the door of my PM but you can't break the door of my heart. So break the door of my heart before breaking the door of PM, then you can live in peace in the house of my HEART.. :giggle:
Sounds like your heart's got better security than Fort Knox! I'll bring my emotional locksmith tools and see what I can do about that door!

I am doing my best to melt your heart and make you smile but I don't know how successful it will be.
Well, they say laughter is the best heart-melter, so you're already on the right track! Let's see if we can turn that frown upside down together!

I am doing my best to melt your heart and make you smile but I don't know how successful it will be.
Never lose faith in yourself. So that you never have to tell yourself that you could have done it if you tried a little harder. If you are really attracted to someone, I think you should try. There's nothing wrong with trying. If necessary, you know him/her and then you don't know him/her anymore, it is not right. In this way, you will not get a place in the heart of any person, I think...

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out to the community to ask for some advice. I've been hoping to have a private chat with a member here, but it seems they're not quite ready for it yet.

I respect their boundaries, of course, but I'm also keen on finding ways to initiate a private conversation respectfully and without pressuring them. Have any of you been in a similar situation before? If so, how did you approach it? Any tips or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Note: Dont ask me who the person is
Bro just knock them straight in their DM. Do not hesitate to do it.

But u must always remember that there is already 100 waiting in queue to talk to her in DM . So give her the time to reach u . Dont rush.

If the conversation is interested she will keep replying u.

Ps: if no reply , Dont wait . Move to another girl.

Bro just knock them straight in their DM. Do not hesitate to do it.

But u must always remember that there is already 100 waiting in queue to talk to her in DM . So give her the time to reach u . Dont rush.

If the conversation is interested she will keep replying u.

Ps: if no reply , Dont wait . Move to another girl.
Lolss