• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Sad story, moral always control yourself

Somaiya Karn

Quodophile of ZoZo
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak
images (26).jpeg
A very painful story..

While a man was polishing his new car, his 4 year old son picked a stone and scratched lines on the side of car. In anger the man took the child's hand and hit it many times, not realizing he was using a wrench. At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child his saw his father. With painful eyes he asked "Dad when will my fingers grow back?" The man was so hurt and speechless. He went back to car and kicked it many times, devastated by his own actions. Sitting in front the car he looked at the scratches, his child had written
"I LOVE YOU DAD."

Never get too angry. Don't let anger dominate you. Always keep your mind calm.

images-26-jpeg.229285
A very painful story..

While a man was polishing his new car, his 4 year old son picked a stone and scratched lines on the side of car. In anger the man took the child's hand and hit it many times, not realizing he was using a wrench. At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures. When the child his saw his father. With painful eyes he asked "Dad when will my fingers grow back?" The man was so hurt and speechless. He went back to car and kicked it many times, devastated by his own actions. Sitting in front the car he looked at the scratches, his child had written
"I LOVE YOU DAD."

Nice story dear ✨
Touching n hurting too:inlove:

Noticing your reactions to suffering, anger, pain is the key to well-being...!!!

View attachment 229285A very painful story..

"I LOVE YOU DAD."

That's so nice story :inlove:

"I LOVE YOU DAD."

Absolutely right...

"I LOVE YOU DAD."

Awesome. Speechless.:cool:

"I LOVE YOU DAD."

A beautiful love story of father and son...

"I LOVE YOU DAD."

1000023789.jpg

It's an art to keep the emotions in place..

Nails in the Fence - Author Unknown...Story posted with the help of Google

images (72).jpeg
There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.
The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.
Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.
The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said, "You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won't matter how many times you say I'm sorry, the wound is still there."
The little boy then understood how powerful his words were. He looked up at his father and said "I hope you can forgive me father for the holes I put in you."
"Of course I can," said the father.
images (73).jpeg

View attachment 232976There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.
The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.
Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.
The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said, "You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won't matter how many times you say I'm sorry, the wound is still there."
The little boy then understood how powerful his words were. He looked up at his father and said "I hope you can forgive me father for the holes I put in you."
"Of course I can," said the father.View attachment 232977
Anger isseu- controlling power..
Nice...

Thank you @Somaiya Karn / Google...

But I have no fences around and no nails..
What should I do?
:relieved: :Dream1:

L
Anger isseu- controlling power..
Nice...

Thank you @Somaiya Karn / Google...

But I have no fences around and no nails..
What should I do?
:relieved: :Dream1:

Simplest thing you can do is to carry a pocket diary and put a line each time you get angry. Then at night, count the number of lines for that day. If you make this a habit, each time you would get angry, you would be reminded to note it down. Indirectly, you would also realize that you getting angry. And because you are conscious and aware at that time, you would find it easier to control your actions and subdue anger.

Priya & Sumit plans for a watching a new Romantic movie just released on Netflix and Dinner after that on a rainy soothing night.

After watching movie, Sumit plans to make dinner himself while Priya arranges the dining table. Sumit doesn’t cook himself often but this was special as he came from a month long business trip.

After Priya is done with arranging dining, she find Sumit’s cellphone on couch.

As soon as she picks it, she finds a chat opened in it. She finds text “You’re the most beautiful women in my life, I always love you, will you give me chance to admire your beauty till my last breath” sent to an unknown number.

As soon as Priya read this tear drops from outer corners of her starts falling, she looses all her vain and curses Sumit for all what he done with her.

Before Sumit could explain anything she runs towards the entrance of the apartment. The moment before she was about to open the door, doorbell rangs and she found 2 people holding a birthday cake along with a large greeting card.

She find the same sentences which were there in text message on that huge greeting card.

This time also those sentences went all over her heart with tears in her eyes, but this time tears were from center of her eyes.

At that very moment Sumit on his knees opens a small box with ring in it.

L

Simplest thing you can do is to carry a pocket diary and put a line each time you get angry. Then at night, count the number of lines for that day. If you make this a habit, each time you would get angry, you would be reminded to note it down. Indirectly, you would also realize that you getting angry. And because you are conscious and aware at that time, you would find it easier to control your actions and subdue anger.
I don't get angry too..
I am always in mood of joy n kidding

Still I need to do it??

Can u plzz send me diary and pen...??
I can write some poem and shayri coz diary will be blank forever, as I m very cool...

For that I use Navratna hair oil and Dermi cool powder :Cwl:

View attachment 232976There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.
"Of course I can," said the father.View attachment 232977
Universal truth. Its problem of most including myself. :cool:

1715007365558.png

"I LOVE YOU DAD."

Agreed