• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Rules .. arbitrary or firm

Cntrygrl

Power Player
Rules ... needed by groups to ensure order and fun for all. With all things, interpretation and execution of enforcing said rules can become skewed. How do we as a group protect the nature of the rules and not let outside influence and/or personal feelings dictate when and how to enforce said rules? :) open discussion is encouraged.

I've always be one to not necessarily enforce rules but more expectant of respect and common sense. I suppose that's just because I've been raised to be that way. When I was young if i swore at my parents they'd swear back at me, if I was nasty to them they were nasty to me. So I learnt from that to treat people the way I expected to be treated. Coming to think of it I suppose influence is a big way to how I was raised, but rules I can't really say I've been forced to follow any.

Rules are there to ensure safety and a fun environment for all.
Of course there are those with power who will let outside influence and/or personal feelings dictate when and how enforcement is applied and those types of people are usually removed rather quickly if sufficient evidence is supplied of abuse of power.

However, if the rules set forth are intentionally broken then those in power have the rights to punish as deemed fitting to ensure that disruption is kept to a minimum and the safety and fun of those remain.
If no action was taken, then things can go sour very very quickly and the enjoyment of others would be ruined by the actions of idiots.

Should users of this site come in and declare themselves above the rules that are set forth and act in a manner that is disrupting, they are dealt with in accordance of the rules they violate.
Sometimes a mute is just not going to rectify the situation as users do not learn.

Last edited:
Rules are there to ensure safety and a fun environment for all.
Of course there are those with power who will let outside influence and/or personal feelings dictate when and how enforcement is applied and those types of people are usually removed rather quickly if sufficient evidence is supplied of abuse of power.

However, if the rules set forth are intentionally broken then those in power have the rights to punish as deemed fitting to ensure that disruption is kept to a minimum and the safety and fun of those remain.
If no action was taken, then things can go sour very very quickly and the enjoyment of others would be ruined by the actions of idiots.

Should users of this site come in and declare themselves above the rules that are set forth and act in a manner that is disrupting, they are dealt with in accordance of the rules they violate.
Sometimes a mute is just not going to rectify the situation as users do not learn.
Ya posh spice :p

Rules can be either arbitrary or firm. A rule becomes arbitrary in the very moment of its creation or when it's enforced and applied, because the person enforcing or applying it uses to his/her own benefit or personal gain. The common sense is expected but we can't always count people will have it, the famous jerks of the world. They can be anywhere and even hide behind the status of their position of mods for instance. In my opinion that is pathetic and it shows the person is small and petty to the core. Rules weren't made to abuse and bully others. Respect is the main rule, it's what I think.