• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Road to Safe Sex

Enola

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
Baby GOO away!! Shooo no baby for now!

Wanna have sex but too afraid of the consequences? :timid:

In a world where LUST prevail. Erogenous zone are heightened. May or may you not have a knowledge about these topic still I will discuss anyways. :p

Contraceptives? Birth control. Safe sex= away from STIs. But do you really know what and what may not work for you?! Actually there are tons of contraceptive methods, however, I will discuss only the relevant for young and not so young people who may or already engaging in sexual intercourse and wanted to know about these important stuffs.

Protection- a device such as condoms is used to prevent pregnancy and or spread of any diseases.

Contraception- Deliberate prevention of conception or impregnation. These includes hormonal pills, withdrawal method, etc,.

Contragestion- any contraceptive method that specifically prevent gestation of fertilization. (e.g,. morning after pill)

Hormonal Birth Control

A pill, or oral contraceptives a tiny circle shaped tablet- contains estrogen and progesterone. There will be no OVULATION phase here, in simple words there will be no egg hanging around for sperm to fertilize with.

DID YOU KNOW! this is one of the most effective birth control methods to prevent unwanted pregnancy? However, this will never protect you against STIs.

20201110_144041.jpg

CONDOM

The most common and known solution is CONDOM--- this is known for being so protective, affordable and may not cause any side effects. EXCEPT! If you are allergic to Latex. SO switch brands and pick plastic ones. There are two types of condom: Female condom and Male condom

Female Condom- long plastic pouch, usually made of polyurethane, that goes inside your body during sex. Flexible rings at both ends hold it in place. The condom lines the walls of the V-cut hole and collects semen and other fluids.

Male Condom- a thin sheath placed over the erected tool.

The effectiveness of condoms depends on how you properly use it, however, no worries as it will be 98% in accordance to their safeness. o_O

Emergency alert! Morning after pills

let’s say you and your partner had The BEST SEX last night and voila! You don’t want to get pregnant of course, yet you may think it is too late and you cried and cried :cry1:sad ya… But it’s not too late dear, coz science has a solution for you :idea: ----- we have EMERGENCY ready “morning after” pills for you… YES YES YES!!!!

What is Morning after pill?
  • A medication used to prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex happened.
How long it will be effective?
  • Take it as soon as possible. You can take it 24 hours after the sex session, or even after 72 hours. It can work up to 5 days after unprotected sex. But of course if you take it sooner, the more effective it will be.

Natural ways: "I HAVE DOUBT TO USE THESE STUFFS!" ; "RELIGIOUS BELIEFS PROHIBITS US TO USE PROTECTION!" ; "IT IS A TABOO!" and lastly "Am scared it will give me any diseases"-----mostly this is a myth. If you have these issues above, then the best option is Calendar Method.

The “Calendar Method” or Rhythm Method, this are for women who have regular cycle and wished to use the natural method. If you are a newbie the thing you need to do is to have a calendar- and for 6 months you have to monitor the length of your menstrual cycle. This is to determine whether you are safe to use the method.

The calendar method can only predict what are most likely to be safe and unsafe days — it can’t tell you for sure exactly when you’re fertile. So it’s hard to use if your cycles are not always the same length, and you can’t use it at all if all of your cycles are shorter than 27 days.

For example: A women with 28 days cycle, day 1-5 days are the length time of menstruation and to note that the 14th day the woman is FERTILE (average length of ovulation is from 12th to 16th days). However, it is being said that a SPERM can live up to 3-5 days inside so we add up some 2 days from the time a woman is fertile (14th day until 18th day.)

So the days before and after 12th until 18th days are the SAFEST days for SEX.

But what will you do if you don’t have constant cycle of 28 days?

• Determine the length of your shortest menstrual cycle (ex. 26 days) subtract 18 which is the last unsafe day of SEX to 26: 26-18= 8. This will be the first fertile day of your cycle.
  • Determine the length of your longest menstrual cycle (ex. 32 days) subtract 11 which is the first unsafe day of SEX to 32: 32-11= 21. This will be the last day of your menstrual cycle.
Keep in mind that calendar may only be safe if you have closely monitor your monthly periods. It will be inaccurate if you are irregular. NOTE: medication, stress or any illness too may possibly affect the ovulation period.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS.
it is my first time to post such topics especially at "All About Sex" so why not try, I thought. :D
I am just sharing this to make ppl who aren't aware about how these things works or if they do not know what they wanna use, in order to prevent such accidents lols.:bandid: if there might be any mistakes, correct me. If anything to add on, comment down below "your thoughts'

Spread awareness only *peace*

Wow melody, great article to read on . It's so informative and helpful. Many may not have well knowledge about this safe sex method and contraceptive condoms and pills.And you have written it exceptionally well.

Thanks for sharing all this with us and keep writing and keep posting such informative things. Waiting for more articles like this.

In a world where LUST prevail. Erogenous zone are heightened. May or may you not have a knowledge about these topic still I will discuss anyways. :p

Contraceptives? Birth control. Safe sex= away from STIs. But do you really know what and what may not work for you?! Actually there are tons of contraceptive methods, however, I will discuss only the relevant for young and not so young people who may or already engaging in sexual intercourse and wanted to know about these important stuffs.

Protection- a device such as condoms is used to prevent pregnancy and or spread of any diseases.

Contraception- Deliberate prevention of conception or impregnation. These includes hormonal pills, withdrawal method, etc,.

Contragestion- any contraceptive method that specifically prevent gestation of fertilization. (e.g,. morning after pill)

Hormonal Birth Control

A pill, or oral contraceptives a tiny circle shaped tablet- contains estrogen and progesterone. There will be no OVULATION phase here, in simple words there will be no egg hanging around for sperm to fertilize with.

DID YOU KNOW! this is one of the most effective birth control methods to prevent unwanted pregnancy? However, this will never protect you against STIs.

View attachment 16311

CONDOM

The most common and known solution is CONDOM--- this is known for being so protective, affordable and may not cause any side effects. EXCEPT! If you are allergic to Latex. SO switch brands and pick plastic ones. There are two types of condom: Female condom and Male condom

Female Condom- long plastic pouch, usually made of polyurethane, that goes inside your body during sex. Flexible rings at both ends hold it in place. The condom lines the walls of the V-cut hole and collects semen and other fluids.

The effectiveness of condoms depends on how you properly use it, however, no worries as it will be 98% in accordance to their safeness. o_O

let’s say you and your partner had The BEST SEX last night and voila! You don’t want to get pregnant of course, yet you may think it is too late and you cried and cried :cry1:sad ya… But it’s not too late dear, coz science has a solution for you :idea: ----- we have EMERGENCY ready “morning after” pills for you… YES YES YES!!!!

• Take it as soon as possible. You can take it 24 hours after the sex session, or even after 72 hours. It can work up to 5 days after unprotected sex. But of course if you take it sooner, the more effective it will be.

Natural ways: "I HAVE DOUBT TO USE THESE STUFFS!" ; "RELIGIOUS BELIEFS PROHIBITS US TO USE PROTECTION!" ; "IT IS A TABOO!" and lastly "Am scared it will give me any diseases"-----mostly this is a myth. If you have these issues above, then the best option is Calendar Method.

The “Calendar Method” or Rhythm Method, this are for women who have regular cycle and wished to use the natural method. If you are a newbie the thing you need to do is to have a calendar- and for 6 months you have to monitor the length of your menstrual cycle. This is to determine whether you are safe to use the method.

The calendar method can only predict what are most likely to be safe and unsafe days — it can’t tell you for sure exactly when you’re fertile. So it’s hard to use if your cycles are not always the same length, and you can’t use it at all if all of your cycles are shorter than 27 days.

For example: A women with 28 days cycle, day 1-5 days are the length time of menstruation and to note that the 14th day the woman is FERTILE (average length of ovulation is from 12th to 16th days). However, it is being said that a SPERM can live up to 3-5 days inside so we add up some 2 days from the time a woman is fertile (14th day until 18th day.)

• Determine the length of your shortest menstrual cycle (ex. 26 days) subtract 18 which is the last unsafe day of SEX to 26: 26-18= 8. This will be the first fertile day of your cycle.
  • Determine the length of your longest menstrual cycle (ex. 32 days) subtract 11 which is the first unsafe day of SEX to 32: 32-11= 21. This will be the last day of your menstrual cycle.
Keep in mind that calendar may only be safe if you have closely monitor your monthly periods. It will be inaccurate if you are irregular. NOTE: medication, stress or any illness too may possibly affect the ovulation period.

PS.
it is my first time to post such topics especially at "All About Sex" so why not try, I thought. :D
I am just sharing this to make ppl who aren't aware about how these things works or if they do not know what they wanna use, in order to prevent such accidents lols.:bandid: if there might be any mistakes, correct me. If anything to add on, comment down below "your thoughts'

Loved your post darling. Keep on posting :fingercross:.

Girls has condoms first time iam knowing this and why it was like a jar is it possible this much thick a cock has :rolleyes: its was thick as hand
Those are called femidoms Arun. They are wide so that they can stretch and fit according to vagina and the tool. Some vaginal canals are a bit wider. So it is good to design wide ones. The open and wider ring is to hold from the outside and the closed and smaller ring holds around cervix (inside vagina). Femidoms are not so popular because they are expensive :giggle:.

Hormonal Birth Control

View attachment 16311

CONDOM

PS.

Informative:clapping:

I suggest to visit massage parlors sometimes. Because massage can be good way for getting sexual energy and bosy in good shape. I used tantra massage on https://adele.com.ua/en/ Next time I will use another type of sexual massage.

Last edited: