• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Request for Review of Ban and Access Restrictions...

Osprey

Wellknown Ace
Dear Admins and Moderators,

I am writing to bring to your attention the ongoing challenges I have faced regarding access to the site. Despite multiple attempts to engage with verified IDs, I have found myself subjected to blanket bans across my accounts, as well as restrictions on my device and browser, seemingly due to browser fingerprinting.

I want to emphasize that my intent in accessing the site has always been for constructive and respectful discussions. While I admit to engaging in friendly banter on occasion, I have come to realize that not all users interpret humor in the same light. However, I have never engaged in any nefarious activities or violated the terms of service with malicious intent.

I acknowledge that there have been instances where I used multiple IDs simultaneously, particularly in a misguided attempt to impress someone. However, I have since adhered to the advice to stick to a single ID, provided by a moderator named JUPITER. Despite this, I continue to face repercussions, seemingly fueled by personal vendettas rather than genuine concerns for community standards.

I want to make it clear that I have never harassed women in the chat room, made sexually lewd comments, or used derogatory language. Any instances of misconduct have been rare and typically in response to extreme situations, not as a habitual behavior.

Moreover, I have experienced difficulties with the beta version of the site, leading to the use of multiple IDs to troubleshoot login issues. My use of a VPN is solely for work-related purposes and accessing OTT content, with no malicious intent.

I appeal to you to review my case with fairness and objectivity. I believe that a resolution can be reached that addresses any concerns while allowing me to participate in the community respectfully and responsibly.

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to a hopeful resolution.@Hades , @kannaa ,@JUPITER

I am writing to bring to your attention the ongoing challenges I have faced regarding access to the site. Despite multiple attempts to engage with verified IDs, I have found myself subjected to blanket bans across my accounts, as well as restrictions on my device and browser, seemingly due to browser fingerprinting.

I want to emphasize that my intent in accessing the site has always been for constructive and respectful discussions. While I admit to engaging in friendly banter on occasion, I have come to realize that not all users interpret humor in the same light. However, I have never engaged in any nefarious activities or violated the terms of service with malicious intent.

I acknowledge that there have been instances where I used multiple IDs simultaneously, particularly in a misguided attempt to impress someone. However, I have since adhered to the advice to stick to a single ID, provided by a moderator named JUPITER. Despite this, I continue to face repercussions, seemingly fueled by personal vendettas rather than genuine concerns for community standards.

I want to make it clear that I have never harassed women in the chat room, made sexually lewd comments, or used derogatory language. Any instances of misconduct have been rare and typically in response to extreme situations, not as a habitual behavior.

Moreover, I have experienced difficulties with the beta version of the site, leading to the use of multiple IDs to troubleshoot login issues. My use of a VPN is solely for work-related purposes and accessing OTT content, with no malicious intent.

I appeal to you to review my case with fairness and objectivity. I believe that a resolution can be reached that addresses any concerns while allowing me to participate in the community respectfully and responsibly.

Thank you for considering my request, and I look forward to a hopeful resolution.@Hades , @kannaa ,@JUPITER
and just what ID have you been using in chat? :think1:

and just what ID have you been using in chat? :think1:
@Hades @Aphrodite @kannaa @JUPITER

[ user_ID: Osprey ]

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek clarification regarding the recent blanket ban placed on my accounts. While I understand that you are busy maintaining and improving the site for optimal performance, I would sincerely appreciate your assistance in addressing this matter at your earliest convenience.

I am eager to understand the reason behind the blanket ban and would like to know if there are any specific incidents or violations that led to this action. It is important for me to gain clarity on the situation so that I can address any concerns and work towards a resolution.

Furthermore, I would like to express my willingness to comply with any probationary measures that may be deemed necessary. I am committed to contributing positively to the community and ensuring that my actions align with the site's guidelines and standards.

I genuinely value the opportunity to be a part of this community and would be grateful for your assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Hey no one one damn cares here @ hades is also with them !!