• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Recipe for Friendship

Malar

❤️Mezhugu Doll of ZoZo❤️
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
IMG_20201011_162012.jpg

I have very much problem in trusting people, may be i have been an idiot in past? or may be, i have experienced more in past, or may be im not being true at all, anyway still looking for an unconditional friendship, but its hard to find. But i have handful of friends i can relay on and trust on, but rest of them,, blaaa.

Everything comes with a price even a friendship. Am not talking about the money(price), im talking about sacrifice you have to make to get along.

I have very much problem in trusting people, may be i have been an idiot in past? or may be, i have experienced more in past, or may be im not being true at all, anyway still looking for an unconditional friendship, but its hard to find. But i have handful of friends i can relay on and trust on, but rest of them,, blaaa.

Everything comes with a price even a friendship. Am not talking about the money(price), im talking about sacrifice you have to make to get along.
Admin lol same blood here too:heart1: