• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Reality vs virtual reality

How'd you define that in your life?

For me, it's actually kinda different for me, sometimes it makes me nervous, feel about crappy at most of the time, sometike both will inspire me at the same time both will discourage me

How about u?
cant understood ur explanation wt u wnt to say. Clarify ur statement

For me, it's actually kinda different for me, sometimes it makes me nervous, feel about crappy at most of the time, sometike both will inspire me at the same time both will discourage me

How about u?
Virtual is not even a life

How about u?
There isn't much difference i guess afterall as it the same person in both the realities.

How about u?

How about u?
Real and virtual are never the same.

How about u?
based on our values, beliefs, experiences, and relationships.