• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Rare friend Alert!!!!

Itz_shahrukhh

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
IMG_20260103_184249.jpg
 
If a 'super-pack' friend like that is truly found, it might be better to have a heart attack than to lose them! But be careful, the friend might just burst under the pressure of so many qualities!
Awesome Intelligence™​
May be he is strong enough to carry all the qualities :cool:
 
Hello and good evening everyone. Nice post and nice comments by everyone. I am recluse per se. I do have friends but yet again I keep my distance. I cannot take nonsense of sorts from anyone be it my childhood friend or any family member. Hence I feel it's better to keep a distance. Cheers!!!
 
Hello and good evening everyone. Nice post and nice comments by everyone. I am recluse per se. I do have friends but yet again I keep my distance. I cannot take nonsense of sorts from anyone be it my childhood friend or any family member. Hence I feel it's better to keep a distance. Cheers!!!
Everyone has their own choice of living brother and we do respect yours as well......
 
Top