Hope so![]()
You are such a blessed girl na... So everything will happen on time for sure.
Hope so![]()
You are such a blessed girl na... So everything will happen on time for sure.![]()
Ah ah , let’s hope your words come true![]()

My words are always true na... And you know that already...
![]()
Monsoon mist.
Hey Girls,
Another summer is almost over, and the rainy season is just around the corner. For all these past summers and monsoons, I have been riding solo. But not this time! This year, I eagerly wish for a partner in crime— someone to get completely drenched in the rain with, and then fight for the bigger half of the blanket while shivering. I am really hoping this is the season my wish finally comes true.
So, here is the official announcement: I am inviting proposals from the single girls out there. And when I say "single," I mean strictly single.
The Disclaimer (Please Read Carefully):
By single, I mean you do not come with a VIP security team. That means NO online caretakers, NO virtual bodyguards, NO overprotective "online brothers," and NO chat-room "sisters" who act like your relationship managers.
I am looking for an independent girl who can make her own decisions and not emotionally managed by anyone. I want to peacefully fall in love without getting scolded, shouted at, or interrogated by the chat site's Secret Service. I respectfully request those protective online siblings to kindly stay calm.
We all know those "fake online brothers" who constantly advise you not to fall in love with anyone else are just guarding the territory for themselves! Let's just bypass that entire drama, shall we?
About Me: I am a well-educated, very open-minded guy packed with a ridiculous amount of love, humour and care to give. Fair warning, though: when it comes to the girl I love, I am very possessive. You will be mine, and I will make sure you know it.
About You: I just want you to be open, fiercely loving, and equally caring. Most importantly, you must be fully capable of making your own choices and ignoring the free advice from your online guardians.
So if there is any girl here who can take her own decisions without consulting the entire online family committee and are ready for some monsoon magic, drop me a message. Let's make this rainy season count!
Yours (hopefully soon),
@kadal
.
View attachment 415483
.
Hey Girls,
Another summer is almost over, and the rainy season is just around the corner. For all these past summers and monsoons, I have been riding solo. But not this time! This year, I eagerly wish for a partner in crime— someone to get completely drenched in the rain with, and then fight for the bigger half of the blanket while shivering. I am really hoping this is the season my wish finally comes true.
So, here is the official announcement: I am inviting proposals from the single girls out there. And when I say "single," I mean strictly single.
The Disclaimer (Please Read Carefully):
By single, I mean you do not come with a VIP security team. That means NO online caretakers, NO virtual bodyguards, NO overprotective "online brothers," and NO chat-room "sisters" who act like your relationship managers.
I am looking for an independent girl who can make her own decisions and not emotionally managed by anyone. I want to peacefully fall in love without getting scolded, shouted at, or interrogated by the chat site's Secret Service. I respectfully request those protective online siblings to kindly stay calm.
We all know those "fake online brothers" who constantly advise you not to fall in love with anyone else are just guarding the territory for themselves! Let's just bypass that entire drama, shall we?
About Me: I am a well-educated, very open-minded guy packed with a ridiculous amount of love, humour and care to give. Fair warning, though: when it comes to the girl I love, I am very possessive. You will be mine, and I will make sure you know it.
About You: I just want you to be open, fiercely loving, and equally caring. Most importantly, you must be fully capable of making your own choices and ignoring the free advice from your online guardians.
So if there is any girl here who can take her own decisions without consulting the entire online family committee and are ready for some monsoon magic, drop me a message. Let's make this rainy season count!
Yours (hopefully soon),
@kadal
.
View attachment 415483
Vaazhththukal Ayya.
Hey Girls,
Another summer is almost over, and the rainy season is just around the corner. For all these past summers and monsoons, I have been riding solo. But not this time! This year, I eagerly wish for a partner in crime— someone to get completely drenched in the rain with, and then fight for the bigger half of the blanket while shivering. I am really hoping this is the season my wish finally comes true.
So, here is the official announcement: I am inviting proposals from the single girls out there. And when I say "single," I mean strictly single.
The Disclaimer (Please Read Carefully):
By single, I mean you do not come with a VIP security team. That means NO online caretakers, NO virtual bodyguards, NO overprotective "online brothers," and NO chat-room "sisters" who act like your relationship managers.
I am looking for an independent girl who can make her own decisions and not emotionally managed by anyone. I want to peacefully fall in love without getting scolded, shouted at, or interrogated by the chat site's Secret Service. I respectfully request those protective online siblings to kindly stay calm.
We all know those "fake online brothers" who constantly advise you not to fall in love with anyone else are just guarding the territory for themselves! Let's just bypass that entire drama, shall we?
About Me: I am a well-educated, very open-minded guy packed with a ridiculous amount of love, humour and care to give. Fair warning, though: when it comes to the girl I love, I am very possessive. You will be mine, and I will make sure you know it.
About You: I just want you to be open, fiercely loving, and equally caring. Most importantly, you must be fully capable of making your own choices and ignoring the free advice from your online guardians.
So if there is any girl here who can take her own decisions without consulting the entire online family committee and are ready for some monsoon magic, drop me a message. Let's make this rainy season count!
Yours (hopefully soon),
@kadal
.
View attachment 415483
Wish you all the best ,bro.Am accepting the proposals again... Any girls who missed the chance last time and still interested please let me know... The requirements remain the same.![]()
I think we both know a independent woman who matches this descriptionHe knew who She was![]()

Seems no applications you received yet!! Try giving proposal template so it will be easy for girls to fill in the form. But .....
Hey Girls,
Another summer is almost over, and the rainy season is just around the corner. For all these past summers and monsoons, I have been riding solo. But not this time! This year, I eagerly wish for a partner in crime— someone to get completely drenched in the rain with, and then fight for the bigger half of the blanket while shivering. I am really hoping this is the season my wish finally comes true.
So, here is the official announcement: I am inviting proposals from the single girls out there. And when I say "single," I mean strictly single.
The Disclaimer (Please Read Carefully):
By single, I mean you do not come with a VIP security team. That means NO online caretakers, NO virtual bodyguards, NO overprotective "online brothers," and NO chat-room "sisters" who act like your relationship managers.
I am looking for an independent girl who can make her own decisions and not emotionally managed by anyone. I want to peacefully fall in love without getting scolded, shouted at, or interrogated by the chat site's Secret Service. I respectfully request those protective online siblings to kindly stay calm.
We all know those "fake online brothers" who constantly advise you not to fall in love with anyone else are just guarding the territory for themselves! Let's just bypass that entire drama, shall we?
About Me: I am a well-educated, very open-minded guy packed with a ridiculous amount of love, humour and care to give. Fair warning, though: when it comes to the girl I love, I am very possessive. You will be mine, and I will make sure you know it.
About You: I just want you to be open, fiercely loving, and equally caring. Most importantly, you must be fully capable of making your own choices and ignoring the free advice from your online guardians.
So if there is any girl here who can take her own decisions without consulting the entire online family committee and are ready for some monsoon magic, drop me a message. Let's make this rainy season count!
Yours (hopefully soon),
@kadal
.
View attachment 415483
I think we both know a independent woman who matches this description![]()

Vaazhththukal Ayya![]()
Wish you all the best ,bro.
I think we both know a independent woman who matches this description![]()
Seems no applications you received yet!! Try giving proposal template so it will be easy for girls to fill in the form. But ....
Love proposals are not like business proposals ... RFPs are not in real life .... As @Honey bunch said, just let it happen naturally.
For fun ... this is definitely best post. Best luck
Seems no applications you received yet!! Try giving proposal template so it will be easy for girls to fill in the form. But ....
Love proposals are not like business proposals ... RFPs are not in real life .... As @Honey bunch said, just let it happen naturally.
For fun ... this is definitely best post. Best luck
May be![]()
Exactly… the best connections happen when neither person is trying to force them. It has to happen naturally, and it has to feel real
What may be? You tell me if you know... Please... I will order mutton biriyani for you.