• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative Pro Badges

Respected Mr/ Hadges , My forum Id is Boy Friend .... I have completed all criteria for Pro badge ... only .. i will complete 6 months in forum on next 4h May 24 .After compleing my time tenure in forum ... will I get Pro badge in chat room ? I am eagerly .. want to have Pro badge in chat room . requesting u to check my forum ID .. its ... Boy Friend ... thanking u sir .

Last edited:
Respected Mr/ Hadges , My forum Id is Boy Friend .... I have completed all criteria for Pro badge ... only .. i will complete 6 months in forum on next 4h May 24 .After compleing my time tenure in forum ... will I get Pro badge in chat room ? I am eagerly .. want to have Pro badge in chat room . requesting u to check my forum ID .. its ... Boy Friend ... thanking u sir .
yes, around May 4th is when the system will award you with the PRO title, at which time you contact me and I'll add it to your profile here and In the new beta chat. since by the time you get it, the old UI will have probably been shut down and I'm not upgrading badges in the old Platform except for new VIPS.

PRO: Active member in forum and chat with 6 month forum account. 63+ points + Chat Pro trophy

Ninja..12 months of active forum account with 120+ points.
Hello and good evening Ms. ,
Pardon me for my naiveness and lack of knowledge but can you please tell me how does one accrue points on the forum.
Thank you

Hello and good evening Ms. ,
Pardon me for my naiveness and lack of knowledge but can you please tell me how does one accrue points on the forum.
Thank you
By posting threads msgs count n reaction score combinely helps u to gain points
1000020940.jpg
1000020941.jpg

So these are the points u gonna get rewarded when u meet the criteria

from now on Pro Badges can now change their mood status just like a VIP.

Note: Indian Chat Side Only
Hello and good evening,
I am a Pro user at zozo chat. I have observed that lot of users here have that mentioned under their respective names/nicks. Why does mine not say that. Kindly guide me Sir.

Hello and good evening,
I am a Pro user at zozo chat. I have observed that lot of users here have that mentioned under their respective names/nicks. Why does mine not say that. Kindly guide me Sir.
you never mentioned it before. The system will give you the trophy/badge in your "about" section, but you had to let me know so i could apply the tag. Now you have it.

you never mentioned it before. The system will give you the trophy/badge in your "about" section, but you had to let me know so i could apply the tag. Now you have it.
Also how does one get the senior badge here. I believe it's if you have had 500 messages on the forum. If that's the case I have completed that criteria.
Thank you.

yes, around May 4th is when the system will award you with the PRO title, at which time you contact me and I'll add it to your profile here and In the new beta chat. since by the time you get it, the old UI will have probably been shut down and I'm not upgrading badges in the old Platform except for new VIPS.
Thanks Sir , I will follow ur advice

Sir ... this is for ur information ... if u award me by Pro .in due time . I will be pro in ... forum ID .. but my Chat ID is different ... how i will be pro on chat room ID ....? my Bengali chat room ID is AshoKumar.... please .. I ant pro ... sir ...

Sir ... this is for ur information ... if u award me by Pro .in due time . I will be pro in ... forum ID .. but my Chat ID is different ... how i will be pro on chat room ID ....? my Bengali chat room ID is AshoKumar.... please .. I ant pro ... sir ...
U were in some other nick before ryt? I have seen u somewhere.. so have to check on ur previous history on abuse and other things