• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Private Message Loading Issue

yes same happen to me its take forever to open few pms... buffering.. @Hades maybe u know the issue?

Hi,
Many are facing private message loading issues for past 1 week. Not able to chat in privates as it keeps on loading only.
usually it happens at peak hours. so many people only so much server space. Blame all of the people that come to zozo at the sametime.:Like: its a good problem to have. Until we move servers or people stop coming at peak hours kinda have to deal with it. Unless you want me to start banning everybody so you can read your pmz? :Cwl:

Last edited:
usually it happens at peak hours. so many people only so much server space. Blame all of the people that come to zozo at the sametime.:Like: its a good problem to have.
Nope if it is on peak time means no prbz.. but certain user's PM's only not able to(not only on peak time but 24*7).. 6 of my pvts got locked already