• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

President

If you were president, what's the first thing you would work to change In your country ?
I believe there is no harm in learning from other nations and applying it here.
So here is what I would want to do:

Traffic:
Strict laws to ensure everyone is following the traffic rules. Have cameras at most of the places if not all. The policeman has to switch on his microphone before he charges you fine. This ensures that everything is recorded and no corruption happens. Charging has to be done in front of the camera at the signal. Citizens should be told that if either the mic is not on or he is not in front of the camera they should not pay fine.

Police:
The cops should be vigilant everywhere. This has to stop that it is not his area. If a cop sees someone fighting or some miscreants creating issues, irrespective of the area they have the do their duty.

NGOs:
All NGOs need to be tracked for the work they are doing. There are a lot of NGOs that have come up in India but no clarity on what work are they doing. If there is a child labor NGO...they need to on a monthly basis show what they have done to stop child labor.

Consumer Courts:

Consumers to be made aware about the laws protecting them as consumers (extention of jago grahak jago). Consumers should be encouraged to file cases against any malpractice they come across for any product or service.

Tourism:
There is a lot of scope of tourism in our country. Each state has something unique which people would want to visit but no state is utilizing that. Each state need to ensure it is in place and marketed well.

Historical places and art to be protected:
Be it temples or Forts or Gardens or Caves...each of this has to be preserved and ensured proper care if being taken with regular repairs and maintenance activities.

Sanctuaries - Bird or Wild:
We have so many sanctuaries in our country but hardly anything to view there. Although the websites of these sanctuaries talk a lot about birds and animals present there but on the contrary when you visit these you find common birds and animals there. (One exception I saw was Bharatpur bird sanctuary)

Villages:
Modi started a good initiative about adopting villages. It should be encouraged to corporate as well. Each company with say more than $10Million dollar in revenues have to adopt a village and be part of providing amenities there. Or if difficult then one village could be made to be adopted by 2-3 companies.

Roads:
Today I really do not know who is responsible for roads (read: bad condition of roads). There should be mechanism that if the roads the not good then the citizen can go ahead and file a complain for it to be repaired. People can vote/like/+1 the existing complain. If it is not repaired in 10days time there should be action against the concerned people.

Lakes/Rivers/Dams:
This is to be protected at most. They not only provide water at time of need but are also good options for outing and tourism. If USA can utilize Niagara Falls why cant we do the same.

Drinking water:
In the USA and many other countries, you can drink water from any tap. Such is the water purification system. On the similar lines Sri Sathya Sai Drinking water project provides free drinking water to 1000s of villages ranging to Lakhs of households. This water reaches to them directly in taps. We should strive to make it possible everywhere.

7 Sister states of east:

Each state in the east should be given the due importance they deserve. The culture to traditions to must visit places to many other things. They should be made to utilize in a manner that it gives exposure and also helps in growth of their state.

If you were president, what's the first thing you would work to change In your country ?
Once I become President, I will change article 56 will increase the tenure period of president. I will rule this country for at least 20 years. As like Vladimir putin

I believe there is no harm in learning from other nations and applying it here.
So here is what I would want to do:

Traffic:
Strict laws to ensure everyone is following the traffic rules. Have cameras at most of the places if not all. The policeman has to switch on his microphone before he charges you fine. This ensures that everything is recorded and no corruption happens. Charging has to be done in front of the camera at the signal. Citizens should be told that if either the mic is not on or he is not in front of the camera they should not pay fine.

Police:
The cops should be vigilant everywhere. This has to stop that it is not his area. If a cop sees someone fighting or some miscreants creating issues, irrespective of the area they have the do their duty.

NGOs:
All NGOs need to be tracked for the work they are doing. There are a lot of NGOs that have come up in India but no clarity on what work are they doing. If there is a child labor NGO...they need to on a monthly basis show what they have done to stop child labor.

Consumer Courts:
Consumers to be made aware about the laws protecting them as consumers (extention of jago grahak jago). Consumers should be encouraged to file cases against any malpractice they come across for any product or service.

Tourism:
There is a lot of scope of tourism in our country. Each state has something unique which people would want to visit but no state is utilizing that. Each state need to ensure it is in place and marketed well.

Historical places and art to be protected:
Be it temples or Forts or Gardens or Caves...each of this has to be preserved and ensured proper care if being taken with regular repairs and maintenance activities.

Sanctuaries - Bird or Wild:
We have so many sanctuaries in our country but hardly anything to view there. Although the websites of these sanctuaries talk a lot about birds and animals present there but on the contrary when you visit these you find common birds and animals there. (One exception I saw was Bharatpur bird sanctuary)

Villages:
Modi started a good initiative about adopting villages. It should be encouraged to corporate as well. Each company with say more than $10Million dollar in revenues have to adopt a village and be part of providing amenities there. Or if difficult then one village could be made to be adopted by 2-3 companies.

Roads:
Today I really do not know who is responsible for roads (read: bad condition of roads). There should be mechanism that if the roads the not good then the citizen can go ahead and file a complain for it to be repaired. People can vote/like/+1 the existing complain. If it is not repaired in 10days time there should be action against the concerned people.

Lakes/Rivers/Dams:
This is to be protected at most. They not only provide water at time of need but are also good options for outing and tourism. If USA can utilize Niagara Falls why cant we do the same.

Drinking water:
In the USA and many other countries, you can drink water from any tap. Such is the water purification system. On the similar lines Sri Sathya Sai Drinking water project provides free drinking water to 1000s of villages ranging to Lakhs of households. This water reaches to them directly in taps. We should strive to make it possible everywhere.

7 Sister states of east:

Each state in the east should be given the due importance they deserve. The culture to traditions to must visit places to many other things. They should be made to utilize in a manner that it gives exposure and also helps in growth of their state.
Impressive

Last edited: