• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

President

If I am the prime minister, first of all I will make am amendment that political leaders must have been in army, navy or air force for atleaset 5 years before they can become MLA, MP, MLC, Ministers, Governors, Presidents :cool1:

Uuuffff president,

Would change the whole constituency:cool1:

Adi constituency kadu constitution :hitthewall:

Constituency:
a group of voters in a specified area who elect a representative to a legislative body.

constitution: A body of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is acknowledged to be governed.

According to 84th constitutional amendment boundaries of constituencies may only change after 2026.

Constituency:
a group of voters in a specified area who elect a representative to a legislative body.

constitution: A body of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is acknowledged to be governed.

According to 84th constitutional amendment boundaries of constituencies may only change after 2026.
Typo mistake abbaaa :facepalm:
LOL, do u think 2026 it changes :Cwl: until bjp n rss ppl die ntg gonna change

Constituency:

Nice bro , kani u didn't replied for My post