• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Positive Quotes

I don't need a perfect one, I just need someone who can make me feel that..
"I AM THE ONLY ONE" -iba ✓®

Life is experience ..you don't need to balance....what we experience right now if it is sad happy emptiness happy pleasure.

IMG_20221210_015016.jpg

If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.

Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine....

Attitude is the little thing that makes a big difference...

Everything is tempory , emotions thoughts people and scenery so do not become attached just go with the flow ..

I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in.

Virtually nothing is impossible in this world if you just put your mind to it and maintain a positive attitude.....

SADNESS IS A PART OF YOUR LIFE, SO DONOT IGNORE IT BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU REALIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF HAPPINESS...

The right decision is the hardest to make. It will sometimes even break you. But it will also push you to change yourself and to seek what you are really worth of...