• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bugs pm broken

Killua Zoldyck

Wellknown Ace
so i have this problem and i'm sure other people have i too.

starting pm everything goes fine until you can't see the messages from the person you talking to, then you close pm switch room go back to the previous room start pm again, previous messages keep repeating including the ones the other person might have send in the meantime wich makes everything super confusing and this keeps happening throughout the whole conversation, now imagine this but you have to do this 20+ times in a span of 4/5 hours talking to someone.
cleaning/clearing my browser history/cache, did everything possible still doesn't work properly.
i'm not here to complain at all, i am very grateful for what y'all do just trying to give some attention to this bug

thanks in advance

so i have this problem and i'm sure other people have i too.

starting pm everything goes fine until you can't see the messages from the person you talking to, then you close pm switch room go back to the previous room start pm again, previous messages keep repeating including the ones the other person might have send in the meantime wich makes everything super confusing and this keeps happening throughout the whole conversation, now imagine this but you have to do this 20+ times in a span of 4/5 hours talking to someone.
cleaning/clearing my browser history/cache, did everything possible still doesn't work properly.
i'm not here to complain at all, i am very grateful for what y'all do just trying to give some attention to this bug

thanks in advance
may i add it was on pc and browser firefox

@Killua Zoldyck So lets make this clear.

1, Does this pm conversation happened between register to register account or your account to a guest account?
2. Did you had opened 2 or more private windows open at the time of this issue?
3. Switching room is not gonna cause any issue, anyway after you answer the above two question, i will look into it.

1, Does this pm conversation happened between register to register account or your account to a guest account?
3. Switching room is not gonna cause any issue, anyway after you answer the above two question, i will look into it.
it happens with both registered to registered account aswell as with guest to registered etc..
again happens if i just open 1 pm or multiple pm's makes no difference after a while the pm just breaks

Yeah it happened to me also when
I logged in through a guest id .