• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Player player on the wall !!! who's the smartest of all ???

Find Out my House number - Part 2

I live on a long street. Numbered on the side of my house are houses one, two, three, and so on. All the numbers on one side of my house add up the same as all the numbers on the other side of my house.

There are more than twenty five houses on that side of the street, but not so many as fifty houses

I live on a long street. Numbered on the side of my house are houses one, two, three, and so on. All the numbers on one side of my house add up the same as all the numbers on the other side of my house.

There are more than twenty five houses on that side of the street, but not so many as fifty houses
22 is the number
(1+2+3+4+...............+20 +21)=243
(23 +24 +25+..................+30 +31) = 243

Is it 38

Find Out my House number - Part3

There are more than 50 houses on that side of the street, but not so many as 500 houses

Find Out my House number - Part3

There are more than 50 houses on that side of the street, but not so many as 500 houses
204 with 288 houses,

Ramakrishna is a witty trader who trades mystical fruit grown far in the north. He travels from one place to another with three sacks that can hold 30 fruits each. None of the sacks can hold more than 30 fruits. On his way, he has to pass through thirty checkpoints, and at each checkpoint, he has to give one fruit for each sack to the authorities.

How many mystical fruits remain after he goes through all the thirty checkpoints?

Ramakrishna is a witty trader who trades mystical fruit grown far in the north. He travels from one place to another with three sacks that can hold 30 fruits each. None of the sacks can hold more than 30 fruits. On his way, he has to pass through thirty checkpoints, and at each checkpoint, he has to give one fruit for each sack to the authorities.

How many mystical fruits remain after he goes through all the thirty checkpoints?

After 10 check points Ramkrishna loses a total of 30 fruits (3*10) die to the presence of 3 sacks. Now, he places the remaining 60 fruits in 2 sacks to ensure minimal tax payment. After another 15 check points he loses another 30 (15*2) fruits. So he packs the remaining fruits into 1 sack. Only 5 check points are left now, so he loses another 5 fruits. Hence 25 fruits are left {90-(30+30+5)}

After 10 check points Ramkrishna loses a total of 30 fruits (3*10) die to the presence of 3 sacks. Now, he places the remaining 60 fruits in 2 sacks to ensure minimal tax payment. After another 15 check points he loses another 30 (15*2) fruits. So he packs the remaining fruits into 1 sack. Only 5 check points are left now, so he loses another 5 fruits. Hence 25 fruits are left {90-(30+30+5)}
Correct