• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Player player on the wall !!! who's the smartest of all ???

A man had two houses, one in village A and another in village B. He worked at a factory, in a city, which is located somewhere between the two villages. There was a train station near his factory and he would take a train back home every night to either village A or village B, depending on which one he got first. There were plenty of trains scheduled for both the villages, however, the man realized that most of the time he would end up on the train to village B, and hardly he got on a train to village A.

The man does not have a fixed schedule and he arrives at the train station at random times, so why do you think he gets the train to village B more than A?

A man had two houses, one in village A and another in village B. He worked at a factory, in a city, which is located somewhere between the two villages. There was a train station near his factory and he would take a train back home every night to either village A or village B, depending on which one he got first. There were plenty of trains scheduled for both the villages, however, the man realized that most of the time he would end up on the train to village B, and hardly he got on a train to village A.

The man does not have a fixed schedule and he arrives at the train station at random times, so why do you think he gets the train to village B more than A?

May be....
A train comes soon after B train...
but the B train comes long after A train...

I think there is train is not considered as A and B it is the villages.. They are village A and Village B
Yes ofcourse but single train cannot cover up village A and B simultaneously na.... so ther are two trains... so I named the train going to Village A as train A and village B as Train B.....

There is mentioned plenty of trains... So i think there is more trains other than two.. I think.. :think:
:facepalm: :facepalm:areyyyy wat re babaa.... I have given example of one train frm those plenty of trains.....

If all the trains comes at a time .... ther might be huge train accident naa.... :giggle: :Cwl:
They will come one after other..... so I catched that one train....which our hero of the question also catched to go to his village

May be....
A train comes soon after B train...
but the B train comes long after A train...
Yes correct

Train to village B:- arrives at 12:50pm

Train to village A:- arrives at 12:52 pm

Train to village B:- arrives at 1:00 pm

Train to village A:- arrives at 1:02 pm

Train to village B:- arrives at 1:10pm

Train to village A:- arrives at 1:12 pm

Train to village B:- arrives at 1:20 pm

Train to village A:- arrives at 1:22 pm

Train to village B:- arrives at 1:30pm

Train to village A:- arrives at 1:32 pm

Train to village B:- arrives at 1:40 pm

Train to village A:- arrives at 1:42 pm

Now let us assume that the man reaches the station anytime between 1:13 pm- 1:20 pm he will get the train to village B, while if he arrives between 1:10 pm-1:12 pm he will get the train to village A. It shows that there is a window of 7 minutes for him to board the train to village B while only a window of 2 minutes to get to village A.

Similarly, throughout the day, the window for getting the train to village B is higher than that of getting a train to village A, and therefore the man frequents village B more than A.

Find Out my House number

I live on a very small street. Numbered on the side of my house are houses one, two, three, and so on. All the numbers on one side of my house add up the same as all the numbers on the other side of my house.

There are more than five houses on that side of the street, but not so many as ten houses

Find Out my House number

I live on a very small street. Numbered on the side of my house are houses one, two, three, and so on. All the numbers on one side of my house add up the same as all the numbers on the other side of my house.

There are more than five houses on that side of the street, but not so many as ten houses
1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12 +13+14 =105
15+16+17+18+19+20 = 105
Your house number was 0