• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Phobia - Do u have any ?

The one phobia which I find relevant and bet many would correlate it :giggle:. The only phobia that disappears as soon as you find your phone at the bottom of your bag!":Cwl:

Nomophobia
This is the fear of being without a mobile phone or unable to use it. Those with this fear may feel extreme distress when separated from their phones, even for a short period.

The one phobia which I find relevant and bet many would correlate it :giggle:. The only phobia that disappears as soon as you find your phone at the bottom of your bag!":Cwl:

Nomophobia
This is the fear of being without a mobile phone or unable to use it. Those with this fear may feel extreme distress when separated from their phones, even for a short period.
Yes even I can't think of losing my phone:Cwl::map:

hhaa u will fly like a superman..

Nomophobia
So they are seeing the outside world. Beyond 4 inch screens :selfie:

Can you tell one different phobias too:emo:
Yes ofcourse dear :fingercross:

Anatidaephobia
This phobia involves the irrational fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.:giggle:

Cherophobia

It is the fear of happiness. People with this phobia may feel uneasy or anxious when they experience joy or positivity.

Xanthophobia
It is the fear of the color yellow. Imagine being afraid of bananas, school buses, or even the sun :speechless1:( even this yellow emoji XD). While it may sound amusing, those with this phobia may have to navigate a world filled with yellow with caution.:(

Yes ofcourse dear :fingercross:

Anatidaephobia
This phobia involves the irrational fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.:giggle:

Cherophobia

It is the fear of happiness. People with this phobia may feel uneasy or anxious when they experience joy or positivity.

Xanthophobia
It is the fear of the color yellow. Imagine being afraid of bananas, school buses, or even the sun :speechless1:( even this yellow emoji XD). While it may sound amusing, those with this phobia may have to navigate a world filled with yellow with caution.:(
Googlooo phobiaa;)

Is there a phobia that you may desire to overcome, yet at the same time, be reluctant to engage in the process of overcoming it?

I have katsaridaphobia( fear of roaches)

I am prone to all expect the tiny little one with wings- The cockroaches :spoileralert:-. I become a ninja when spotted one XD :rofl1:and runs faster than crock roach can scuttle. Being in hostel for 8 years and the only essentiality in my packing bag was the mosquito net. No it's not cuz hate for their bites XD but to protect myself from the late night audition by the flying roaches.:giggle:
[ Downloading one , na to even search one of roach pic , is a nightmare lol]
Same phobia as u and at very serious level if i see cockroaches big ones until if its not gone or killed i wont go to that place or sleep and wings one is nightmare i go out of house only until its gone or died hehe very much scary

:bandid: Whenever I see this Thread Topic!!

Do You Have Any???

MY MINDVOICE instantly Reacting be like!!:angel:
tamil-actress-gif-tamil-heroin-gif (1).gif

I don't know why my Mind reacting like this!! Because of My Mind voice or Thread Topic!!!!:bandid: