• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

People are not following the guidelines

Hi All ,

This purpose of this thread is just to inform u the moderators admin and other staff members that the other language users are using the hindi room .
Even some mods are also not following the rules one day i entered the bengali chat mistakenly and i wass kicked out and banned for 24 hra but now no one is taking action coz mods are also not following the rules @Hades look into this and fix it i want a strict guideline to be passed on this and do take the action on the mods some mods here kik the person who is not breaking any rules . But now see they are clearly insulting the guidelines laid by this site .

I hope immediate action is going to be taken on this .

Thanks and regards
Shubham shukla
Happy chatting ♥️

I reported this issue and i got banned for this much time and that same mod is breaking the rules

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-17-16-37-27-33_33f34bf0029ca15359ebd43d4b95def2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-03-17-16-37-27-33_33f34bf0029ca15359ebd43d4b95def2.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 21
Hi All ,

This purpose of this thread is just to inform u the moderators admin and other staff members that the other language users are using the hindi room .
Even some mods are also not following the rules one day i entered the bengali chat mistakenly and i wass kicked out and banned for 24 hra but now no one is taking action coz mods are also not following the rules @Hades look into this and fix it i want a strict guideline to be passed on this and do take the action on the mods some mods here kik the person who is not breaking any rules . But now see they are clearly insulting the guidelines laid by this site .

Thanks and regards
Shubham shukla
Happy chatting ♥️

I reported this issue and i got banned for this much time and that same mod is breaking the rules

Guys while posting complaints here , please keep in mind to post the user id also, which u are using at chat side. That will be required to find what had happened.

Hi All ,

Thanks and regards
Shubham shukla
Happy chatting ♥️
When you accuse someone, you should also post the proof. Whenever I'm in Hindi room, I request, warn and then take action, also I don't remember seeing any mod using other language on wall..

u are now unmuted. And next time take SS and attach with report. We will look into it.

Hi All ,

Thanks and regards
Shubham shukla
Happy chatting ♥️
looking through the reports, you're lucky I'm not the one that caught you. Dude, you got frozen by the SYSTEM for flooding the chat room. Do you know how much spam you have to type to get frozen by the SYSTEM? You've been unmuted and unkicked for now. But just a little word of advice. Dont let ME catch you doing this. :evilgrin1: