• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

One of the Dangerous sex

Boost

BDSM,images (1).jpeg
sexual activity involving such practices as the use of physical restraints, the granting and relinquishing of control, and the infliction of pain BDSM refers to a range of sexual preferences that generally relate to enjoyment of physical control, psychological control, and/or pain.

BDSM,View attachment 61162
sexual activity involving such practices as the use of physical restraints, the granting and relinquishing of control, and the infliction of pain BDSM refers to a range of sexual preferences that generally relate to enjoyment of physical control, psychological control, and/or pain.
It seems pretty dangerous :nodding:

firstly, if you think it isnt dangerous then you need to educate yourselves. Shibari is rope play and whilst is amazing and beautiful , but if you have no idea what your doing can kill you or your partner. BDSM stands for Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission and Sadochism and masochism.

Just looking at those words surly it should tell you that it is dangerous, physically and mentally.
sado and maso are about inflicting and receiving pain for pleasure which if done wrong has awful consequences.
what part of discipline would make you think that is not dangerous. when someone is punishing their Sub your telling me that its not dangerous, when someone is using a belt/paddle/ chain or even just their hand etc... to leave marks on the skin, there are some Doms that brand their subs, there are sub that like being punch and most subs enjoy baring the marks of their Dom.

your views that the lifestyle isnt dangerous are the most dangerous and scary things i have read in here. please look it all up. A Dom/sub dynamic is 1 of the most powerful and amazing dynamics you can be in, (when done right) it is loving, and full of trust and communication, loyalty and respect, how ever it is a power exchange, the sub is giving their Dom the power to destroy them both mentally and physically and trusting them to not.

Done correctly with a knowledgeable partner BDSM is pleasure pure pleasure

whilst yes this is true, you still need to have respect and understanding that it is dangerous
Yeah, n it's best if you know your boundaries too. I can't handle blood so

Yeah, n it's best if you know your boundaries too. I can't handle blood so
yeap thats why you need to have trust and open and honest communication with your partner, to set your hard nos, your boundaries that you are happy to have pushed a little bit, your safe word, your safe hand gesture for when you cant speak

cant say its dangerous if u know ur boundaries and u and ur partner clearly know what is bdsm
if handled correctly its the most pleasurable way of sex

cant say its dangerous if u know ur boundaries and u and ur partner clearly know what is bdsm
if handled correctly its the most pleasurable way of sex
even with your dom/master ,Domme /mistress it can still be dangerous ,as i said before @sail is a actual member of the BDSM world ,she has expirerance in the lifestyle ,it is a pleasurable way to have sex but it is also dangerous ,BDSM is a Lifestyle you can't just comment on thinking it's all about spanking ,whips ,toys etc .
people need to put down and stop watching 50 shades of grey cause it gives BDSM a bad rep .
BDSM is dangerous when people abuse it by pretending to be doms or masters just to abuse subs /slaves .

even with your dom/master ,Domme /mistress it can still be dangerous ,as i said before @sail is a actual member of the BDSM world ,she has expirerance in the lifestyle ,it is a pleasurable way to have sex but it is also dangerous ,BDSM is a Lifestyle you can't just comment on thinking it's all about spanking ,whips ,toys etc .
people need to put down and stop watching 50 shades of grey cause it gives BDSM a bad rep .
BDSM is dangerous when people abuse it by pretending to be doms or masters just to abuse subs /slaves .
i said that only u should have a clear understanding about what is bdsm .
50 shades is juat a waste movie and i knw its not about aome whippings spankings and degradation .
thats y i said u both oartners shoukd understand each other and know tbe boundaries and everything .
if handled wrongly or by any pretending doms it is really dangerous both physically and mentally .

i said that only u should have a clear understanding about what is bdsm .
50 shades is juat a waste movie and i knw its not about aome whippings spankings and degradation .
thats y i said u both oartners shoukd understand each other and know tbe boundaries and everything .
if handled wrongly or by any pretending doms it is really dangerous both physically and mentally .
even with experienced Doms etc it is still dangerous. no one i the life style would tell you it isnt. yes it is the most pleasure you cold imagine. but in the same breath people need to realise that the trust that is is needed to achieve that level takes time and communication. you cant just step into the dynamic and think it will all be easy and safe , whilst yes you need to know you limits you also need to be open to testing and growing and learning, and learning even about your self isnt always easy. people assume when others say dangerous they mean physcially, BDSM is not , i repeat not about the physical, it starts with the mental and once you have managed that can then move on to the physical , so i say again

PLEASE DONT LISTEN WHEN SOMEONE SAYS ITS NOT DANGEROUS , IT FUCKING IS. you have safe spaces and words for a reason

even with experienced Doms etc it is still dangerous. no one i the life style would tell you it isnt. yes it is the most pleasure you cold imagine. but in the same breath people need to realise that the trust that is is needed to achieve that level takes time and communication. you cant just step into the dynamic and think it will all be easy and safe , whilst yes you need to know you limits you also need to be open to testing and growing and learning, and learning even about your self isnt always easy. people assume when others say dangerous they mean physcially, BDSM is not , i repeat not about the physical, it starts with the mental and once you have managed that can then move on to the physical , so i say again

PLEASE DONT LISTEN WHEN SOMEONE SAYS ITS NOT DANGEROUS , IT FUCKING IS. you have safe spaces and words for a reason
thats what i said dear its dangerous when its handled without care . never been into one but have readmany journals and forum posts as i was intrested into this kind .
again am saying its a way only to be hamdked by professionals and it takes time to build such a relation.
and ofcrse everyone is not perfect and evven the professional can make mistakes. in tbst way it becomes dangerous

not arguing just shared my views based on what i read through years

thats what i said dear its dangerous when its handled without care . never been into one but have readmany journals and forum posts as i was intrested into this kind .
again am saying its a way only to be hamdked by professionals and it takes time to build such a relation

not arguing just shared my views based on what i read through years
it can go wrong even with professionals

yup everyone can make mistakes i efited my post.
one false move can hurt them physically and mentally .
exactly, i wasnt arguing by the way. but with this being my lifestyle i am passionate about it and hate when people give the wrong message

Subs deserves respect too