Loved reading it.
I still remember the day you asked me to write something about you and post it in the forum. I remember sitting there, wondering what I could possibly write. I had so many thoughts, but somehow none of them felt enough to describe you. Still, I picked up my pen and started writing. And once I started, the words simply found their way to you. After that, I wrote about you many more times. Sometimes I would start writing about something completely different, but somehow, somewhere between the lines, it would always become about you. I never planned it. It just happened. And honestly, I enjoyed every bit of it.
But time has passed, and things are not exactly the same anymore. Today, when I take my pen again, I feel something very different. I am preparing myself to write to you one more time, perhaps for the last time. I think you are expecting it. I feel you deserve that letter, and maybe I need to write it too. But strangely, the person who once had so many words for you is now sitting completely blank, wondering where to begin and where to end.
I don't know how you will read it. Maybe with curiosity. Maybe with a smile. Maybe with indifference. Maybe with a heart that has already travelled somewhere far away from where mine is still standing. I don't know. And that uncertainty makes the first line even harder to write.
Should I tell you about all the beautiful moments we shared? Should I remind you of the difficult days we somehow passed through? Should I write about the little dreams we once had, the things we imagined, the conversations that still live quietly somewhere in my memories? Should I apologize for the things I did wrong? Should I tell you what I have understood about myself now? Or should I simply ask you if there is still a small place somewhere in your heart where we can begin again?
I honestly don't know what this letter is going to become. Maybe it will carry memories. Maybe regrets. Maybe apologies. Maybe hope. Maybe all of them together. But there is one thing I know for sure. I don't want this letter to become a burden on you. I don't want you to finish reading it with sadness in your heart.
When you reach the last line, I want to see a beautiful smile on your face. A smile that says you are glad you opened that letter. A smile that remembers everything we once were without feeling sorry for it. And somewhere behind that smile, perhaps I am secretly hoping to hear you whisper, “Then let's start again… and this time, forever.”
So, be a little patient with me.
Don't ask me yet where this letter is going. Don't ask me how it will begin or how it will end. I am still gathering all the scattered thoughts, memories, and feelings that have been living inside me for so long. This time, I don't want to write with a restless heart. I want to write with a calm mind, slowly, honestly, and from the deepest corner of myself.
I have picked up my pen again.
And this time, every word is waiting to find its way to you.
Please wait for my last letter. I am preparing it now.
.
View attachment 436007
Sure.Hey... 'sacred' is a very big word... please don't use such heavy words like 'sacred' for my posts... My threads really don't deserve all that weight. I know exactly what kind of platform we are on, so this is all just for fun for me. I always leave my heavy emotions offline before I log in. Taking things too deeply on a platform like this usually doesn't end well anyway... Just my thoughts on it, let's keep it light and fun.![]()
So here it goes.
Nice.....
I still remember the day you asked me to write something about you and post it in the forum. I remember sitting there, wondering what I could possibly write. I had so many thoughts, but somehow none of them felt enough to describe you. Still, I picked up my pen and started writing. And once I started, the words simply found their way to you. After that, I wrote about you many more times. Sometimes I would start writing about something completely different, but somehow, somewhere between the lines, it would always become about you. I never planned it. It just happened. And honestly, I enjoyed every bit of it.
But time has passed, and things are not exactly the same anymore. Today, when I take my pen again, I feel something very different. I am preparing myself to write to you one more time, perhaps for the last time. I think you are expecting it. I feel you deserve that letter, and maybe I need to write it too. But strangely, the person who once had so many words for you is now sitting completely blank, wondering where to begin and where to end.
I don't know how you will read it. Maybe with curiosity. Maybe with a smile. Maybe with indifference. Maybe with a heart that has already travelled somewhere far away from where mine is still standing. I don't know. And that uncertainty makes the first line even harder to write.
Should I tell you about all the beautiful moments we shared? Should I remind you of the difficult days we somehow passed through? Should I write about the little dreams we once had, the things we imagined, the conversations that still live quietly somewhere in my memories? Should I apologize for the things I did wrong? Should I tell you what I have understood about myself now? Or should I simply ask you if there is still a small place somewhere in your heart where we can begin again?
I honestly don't know what this letter is going to become. Maybe it will carry memories. Maybe regrets. Maybe apologies. Maybe hope. Maybe all of them together. But there is one thing I know for sure. I don't want this letter to become a burden on you. I don't want you to finish reading it with sadness in your heart.
When you reach the last line, I want to see a beautiful smile on your face. A smile that says you are glad you opened that letter. A smile that remembers everything we once were without feeling sorry for it. And somewhere behind that smile, perhaps I am secretly hoping to hear you whisper, “Then let's start again… and this time, forever.”
So, be a little patient with me.
Don't ask me yet where this letter is going. Don't ask me how it will begin or how it will end. I am still gathering all the scattered thoughts, memories, and feelings that have been living inside me for so long. This time, I don't want to write with a restless heart. I want to write with a calm mind, slowly, honestly, and from the deepest corner of myself.
I have picked up my pen again.
And this time, every word is waiting to find its way to you.
Please wait for my last letter. I am preparing it now.
.
View attachment 436007
So here it goes.
This letter is an exit strategy even before entering into a partnership.
Who wants a baggage, Talking about past?No... no… it’s not an exit strategy. It’s my last hope that these words might make someone’s heart flutter, just enough for her to open the door and welcome me into a partnership.
![]()
Who wants a baggage, Talking about past?

In two different threads you have spoken about past relationship. Now nothing can be done.

In two different threads you have spoken about past relationship. Now nothing can be done.
You need a new identity. Otherwise its a slim hope.![]()
Damn its never about userid.. identity as in the perception of you amongst people.Hmm... If I change this ID, my previous ID won’t be visible on my profile anymore. I’ve been using that ID for a long time, and I don’t want that to happen. So, I think I’d rather go back to that ID instead of taking a new one.
Damn its never about userid.. identity as in the perception of you amongst people.
Never act in haste. You are all what you have been.First I need to change my user id here. Otherwise people here will see me as the old same kadal only. Then I need to change my real identity.
Never act in haste. You are all what you have been.
Sum of all parts is greater then it.
Be yourself, but the self your want to become from hereon. People will see you not as who you are but admire
who you have become.
Not so wise of you to end the reply with this request.I agree. We are not just the person we are today... we are also the sum of everything we have lived through, learned, lost, and overcome. Every mistake, every difficult moment, and every beautiful experience leaves something behind and quietly shapes the person we become. Maybe being ourselves doesn't mean staying exactly the same forever. It means accepting who we are today while having the courage to become the person we want to be tomorrow. People may judge us by who we were, but eventually, our actions will show them who we have become.
And after reading such wise words from you, I have one small request… could you please send me your photo? I think I should keep it in my pooja room, right next to the other gods.![]()

Not so wise of you to end the reply with this request.
![]()