• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Ok so I'm now trying to log in to zozo after a two days gap but it says the account doesn't exist anymore.

And it really is deleted because I can't find me on my friends profile.
Pretty sure I haven't set it to delete
Username: Adriann
there is nothing in the logs, no admin erased your name. Can only fined a "guest" under that name.

again, its a guest name. nothing in the logs about it.
Huhhh?rly? could u try this one too pretty pls??

adrian_

damn I'm not too sure about it :skull: but ig one of these three must be it.Also, sorry for the dumb question but will the activity be visible even after the account is deleted?

adrian_

damn I'm not too sure about it :skull: but ig one of these three must be it.Also, sorry for the dumb question but will the activity be visible even after the account is deleted?
No registered I'd with these 3 Nick's

adrian_

it shows me who deleted the account, when and at what time. neither of those names show up in the logs. now, if you REGISTERED your name that would be a different matter, the names you used are GUEST names, whatever you type in the profile gets erased after you log out. if you want to keep your profile, register the name.

it shows me who deleted the account, when and at what time. neither of those names show up in the logs. now, if you REGISTERED your name that would be a different matter, the names you used are GUEST names, whatever you type in the profile gets erased after you log out. if you want to keep your profile, register the name.
I can give you the mail I used if that helps

The registered Nick's with name Adriyan are Adrian,Adrian21,Adriannn,Adriyannnnn
Out of 4 no I'd meets ur Feb registered criteria