• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Nostalgia ...

MrDream

Wellknown Ace
Everyone has own style of remembering important happenings ... let them be joyful or sad. One of the most common way is to write daily diary and maintain all those diaries for years and years ...
read them sometime when feeling nostalgic.


Important incidents are marked in diaries ... may be rose petals, sometimes even peacock feather ... or even a piece of paper.

I first started writing moments when I was 14. But I used to write in poetic way .. my first poem was in Marathi ... starting letter of each line formed full sentence. Of course then it was mostly related to what happens around. But I never could write diary as such ... never had such good habits :)

In between lost 2 of my notebooks and old phone .... almost 150 poems and 300+ shayari. Happens ...
All my memories bad and best ... still near to heart ... still I remember ...
Yesterday saw one of the best post in this section, it was penned so beautiful. And I started thinking why I don't write? I can't write or I don't want to .... yet I don't have answer ... I don't need answer ... I have written everything inside me. Diary is personal ... then why write?
Once I posted

After me don't open my diaries,
you won't find your name,
you won't find our story in diary,

Taking all those with me for memories
 
Everyone has own style of remembering important happenings ... let them be joyful or sad. One of the most common way is to write daily diary and maintain all those diaries for years and years ...
read them sometime when feeling nostalgic.

Important incidents are marked in diaries ... may be rose petals, sometimes even peacock feather ... or even a piece of paper.

I first started writing moments when I was 14. But I used to write in poetic way .. my first poem was in Marathi ... starting letter of each line formed full sentence. Of course then it was mostly related to what happens around. But I never could write diary as such ... never had such good habits :)


In between lost 2 of my notebooks and old phone .... almost 150 poems and 300+ shayari. Happens ...
All my memories bad and best ... still near to heart ... still I remember ...
Yesterday saw one of the best post in this section, it was penned so beautiful. And I started thinking why I don't write? I can't write or I don't want to .... yet I don't have answer ... I don't need answer ... I have written everything inside me. Diary is personal ... then why write?
Once I posted

After me don't open my diaries,
you won't find your name,
you won't find our story in diary,

Taking all those with me for memories
The mind is the safest diary where the real stories live. Absolutely profound lines! "
 
Everyone has own style of remembering important happenings ... let them be joyful or sad. One of the most common way is to write daily diary and maintain all those diaries for years and years ...
read them sometime when feeling nostalgic.

Important incidents are marked in diaries ... may be rose petals, sometimes even peacock feather ... or even a piece of paper.

I first started writing moments when I was 14. But I used to write in poetic way .. my first poem was in Marathi ... starting letter of each line formed full sentence. Of course then it was mostly related to what happens around. But I never could write diary as such ... never had such good habits :)


In between lost 2 of my notebooks and old phone .... almost 150 poems and 300+ shayari. Happens ...
All my memories bad and best ... still near to heart ... still I remember ...
Yesterday saw one of the best post in this section, it was penned so beautiful. And I started thinking why I don't write? I can't write or I don't want to .... yet I don't have answer ... I don't need answer ... I have written everything inside me. Diary is personal ... then why write?
Once I posted

After me don't open my diaries,
you won't find your name,
you won't find our story in diary,

Taking all those with me for memories
Not all stories make it to paper, but the unwritten memories etched in the heart are the most genuine and eternal.
 
I remember that post of yours and really like it.
For me, a diary is like a best friend who listens without judging.
Whether you want to maintain a diary or not is your personal choice, and I have no advice on that.
Having said that, I would like to share what I know.
Do not trust your memories, as the mind has a strange way of filling in the gaps and creating a coherent picture that is more fiction than fact. So, what you recollect is not really the way it was, but the way your mind stores and distorts it.

I keep a feelings diary of how I felt on certain occasions or days; it is not about an incident, but my experience of it.

Happy writing....
 
I remember that post of yours and really like it.
For me, a diary is like a best friend who listens without judging.
Whether you want to maintain a diary or not is your personal choice, and I have no advice on that.
Having said that, I would like to share what I know.
Do not trust your memories, as the mind has a strange way of filling in the gaps and creating a coherent picture that is more fiction than fact. So, what you recollect is not really the way it was, but the way your mind stores and distorts it.

I keep a feelings diary of how I felt on certain occasions or days; it is not about an incident, but my experience of it.

Happy writing
 
I remember that post of yours and really like it.
For me, a diary is like a best friend who listens without judging.
Whether you want to maintain a diary or not is your personal choice, and I have no advice on that.
Having said that, I would like to share what I know.
Do not trust your memories, as the mind has a strange way of filling in the gaps and creating a coherent picture that is more fiction than fact. So, what you recollect is not really the way it was, but the way your mind stores and distorts it.

I keep a feelings diary of how I felt on certain occasions or days; it is not about an incident, but my experience of it.

Happy writing....
Waaho! beautiful thoughts. But seems there is some chemical locha with my brain. If I write something I totally forget that. Even at work I don't maintain task list, not in book or laptop. When I tried doing that, I skipped most of the tasks.

You are right .... brain's processing is different, storage is different ... and one day these memories will start diminishing slowly ... thats life
 
Waaho! beautiful thoughts. But seems there is some chemical locha with my brain. If I write something I totally forget that. Even at work I don't maintain task list, not in book or laptop. When I tried doing that, I skipped most of the tasks.

You are right .... brain's processing is different, storage is different ... and one day these memories will start diminishing slowly ... thats life
If you forget after writing, your brain is on a overdrive right now. Please please please take lot of sleep and you do need a break....
 
Top