• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bugs No emojis :(

Saisha

Earlier i had nice emojis for food and animals like unicorn etc when I was made vip,but now I can't access them. I only have normal emojis as everyone else now :( Can someone help me with it?

Earlier i had nice emojis for food and animals like unicorn etc when I was made vip,but now I can't access them. I only have normal emojis as everyone else now :( Can someone help me with it?
i am not sure but those emoji are removed for vips i guess you need to have bug badge to access those .

How do I get a bug badge?
63 points needed wid 9 month active forum chat account!
these points are forum chat account points it gets increased with more interactions and active on forum account
no need to run for points dear as you still need to have 9 months old forum account

Last edited:
63 points needed wid 9 month active forum chat account!
these points are forum chat account points it gets increased with more interactions and active on forum account
no need to run for points dear as you still need to have 9 months old forum account
Ohhh thanks for explaining, i was confused. My account is new.

So is it of no use if I continue to post anything here? Because there will be no progress in my badge until my account becomes 9 months old?

So is it of no use if I continue to post anything here? Because there will be no progress in my badge until my account becomes 9 months old?
see here dont post and gain point for badge post and reply and be active here for the entertainment and knowledge you see all those around here.
i still havent got the badge but i am enjoying forum
yup until your forum account gets 9 months old and also it gets the required number of point till then you wont be getting any badge upgrade until and unless they change the eligibility criteria

Last edited:
see here dont post and gain point for badge post and reply and be active here for the entertainment and knowledge you see all those around here.
i still havent got the badge but i am enjoying forum
yup until your forum account gets 9 months old and also it gets the required number of point till then you wont be getting any badge upgrade until and unless they change the eligibility criteria
Alrightt. Thanks

@Saisha read this this is posted by staff and its correct and here you will get a walkthrough about wht forum is