• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New room

Rasputin_M

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hello, and good evening all the admins and fellow mods. I have been getting lots of requests from people in the Hindi room to create a Marathi room as well. I do understand that it is really not possible to create a room for every language but from what I have observed lots of people in the Hindi room are from Maharashtra and I guess hence they want a Marathi room cause they cannot chat in their regional language there since only Hindi and English are allowed. If something can be done about this, please look into it.
Thank you and have a great weekend :)

Hello, and good evening all the admins and fellow mods. I have been getting lots of requests from people in the Hindi room to create a Marathi room as well. I do understand that it is really not possible to create a room for every language but from what I have observed lots of people in the Hindi room are from Maharashtra and I guess hence they want a Marathi room cause they cannot chat in their regional language there since only Hindi and English are allowed. If something can be done about this, please look into it.
its on the list of things that I'm contemplating. :Like:

Agreed bro:cool:

Please open marathi room ASAP

Good .... Nice demand.. :Like: