• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New here

I would like to introduce myself as Pritam7 which means The Most Loved One. Yes, I m the most loved one to the people who are closest to me. I am the youngest member of the circle that I belong to in zozo. Maybe I am irritating sometimes, but the people close to me love me. That's how a family works, right? I love singing, I definitely would love to dedicate you a song. If you want me to sing a song for you, catch me in the Bengali room.
Welcome to forum :inlove:

Welcome
I
I would like to introduce myself as Pritam7 which means The Most Loved One. Yes, I m the most loved one to the people who are closest to me. I am the youngest member of the circle that I belong to in zozo. Maybe I am irritating sometimes, but the people close to me love me. That's how a family works, right? I love singing, I definitely would love to dedicate you a song. If you want me to sing a song for you, catch me in the Bengali room.
am Kiran here

Welcome to forum

Welcome to the forum