• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

New here

Are mistake ho gyi yaar aur kaise check karsakte hai gender
Where there is confusion better to ask someone or only way is to check their profile. No other way .Thats why I made Thread ' Active zozo members . ' Or ask sanyogita. Mostly names are easy. Go to it and you will find few of them. To correct that mistake, on that mesage click on 'edit; correct mistake and then click on save.

read I said how to correct your mistake.in my previous message. and to find any thread see top right corne there is 'search bar' write there ' active zozo members' ... you will get that thread. Today's class is over. :cool:

read I said how to correct your mistake.in my previous message. and to find any thread see top right corne there is 'search bar' write there ' active zozo members' ... you will get that thread. Today's class is over. :cool:
Okay , thanks